Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

Robo Reagan posted:

get in to a fight with them if you get your rear end kicked kung fu style theyre asian if you get shot theyre hispanic

What if you get stabbed?

Asking for a friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
depends, katana or switchblade?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
the easiest way to tell asians and hispanics apart is to ask them to roll their L's

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

a bay posted:

What are some little details or difference that make it possible to figure out whether someone is Hispanic, or Asian

offer them some rice if they take it their chinese

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Robo Reagan posted:

depends, katana or switchblade?

Plot twist: you get stabbed with a butterfly knife. Congratulations, you were stabbed by a Filipino!

Us Filipinos are definitely the Mexicans of Asia. I met a guy that was 1/2 black & 1/2 Cambodian & he told me Cambodia is the Africa of Asia. Can anybody else confirm/deny this statement?

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Android Bicyclist posted:

Plot twist: you get stabbed with a butterfly knife. Congratulations, you were stabbed by a Filipino!

Us Filipinos are definitely the Mexicans of Asia. I met a guy that was 1/2 black & 1/2 Cambodian & he told me Cambodia is the Africa of Asia. Can anybody else confirm/deny this statement?

That's pretty much true, or at least was. That place was a hellhole.

In my experience, Asian guys have small to average sized dorks that are perfectly straight. Hispanic guys have average to a little above average, but they're always bent. I'm not making that up

Also, Asian guys always just lay there and expect you to do all the work.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Freestyle posted:

just joining the chorus of fellow posters to tell you how wrong and stupid you are

but im actually not

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

RaceBannon posted:

Mexicans (Mestizos at least) actually carry a couple percentage points of African admixture on average. But the pred. Amerindian people (or with a primarily Amerindian phenotype at least) aren't known for tha booty - and that's probably because they're similar to Asians on a genetic level.

"A study conducted by Mexico's National Institute of Genomic Medicine (INMEGEN) reported that mestizo Mexicans are 58.96% European, 35.05% "Asian" (Amerindian mostly), and 5.03% African. Sonora shows the highest European contribution (70.63%) and Guerrero the lowest (51.98%) which also has the highest Asian contribution (37.17%). African contribution ranges from 2.8% in Sonora to 11.13% in Veracruz. 80% of the Mexican population was classed as mestizo (defined as "being racially mixed in some degree")."

But being Hispanic means you can be of any race - with a whole lot of mixing. The populations that absorbed more African ancestry inherited the African booty. It's simple really!

Anerindians are asian?

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

criscodisco posted:

In my experience, Asian guys have small to average sized dorks that are perfectly straight. Hispanic guys have average to a little above average, but they're always bent. I'm not making that up

i had sex with a mexican guy and his was perfectly straight

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

YeahTubaMike posted:

i had sex with a mexican guy and his was perfectly straight

Suppose I should have added "ymmv". Did yours cum extra fast, cause mine always did.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

criscodisco posted:

Suppose I should have added "ymmv". Did yours cum extra fast, cause mine always did.

not noticeably, no

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

a good thread

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

a bay posted:

Anerindians are asian?

Genetically, pretty much.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

RaceBannon posted:

Genetically, pretty much.

maybe all the girls with good badonkadonk back in the day left asia for americans?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
you can tell by how their thinking differs look for elements of confucian or buddhist thought to tell if they are asian

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

criscodisco posted:

That's pretty much true, or at least was. That place was a hellhole.

Also, Asian guys always just lay there and expect you to do all the work.

Interesting observations how did you conduct your research? Were and apps used.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

criscodisco posted:

Asian guys always just lay there and expect you to do all the work.

wait, are there guys who don't?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Everytime I hear an asian player in CS talk on the mic, I can immediately tell they are asian just by their voice. I'm not talking about any kind of an accent (although there is usually that second/third generation accent in their english), just a lot of young asian guys have the same type of voice.

Same goes for white guys.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
there is so many types of white guys

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

max4me posted:

Interesting observations how did you conduct your research? Were and apps used.

Just alcohol and gay bars. I'm old school, I don't need an app to get some dick.

ChairmanMeow posted:

wait, are there guys who don't?

Well when you're both guys, someone has to do the work or no-one gets to cum.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Wicker Man posted:

Everytime I hear an asian player in CS talk on the mic, I can immediately tell they are asian just by their voice. I'm not talking about any kind of an accent (although there is usually that second/third generation accent in their english), just a lot of young asian guys have the same type of voice.

Same goes for white guys.

Californian Asian is an official dialect of English recognized by these fine United States, although funnily enough, not by California :lol:

tumblr.txt
Jan 11, 2015

by zen death robot
Leave your subject alone in a room with several blue objects, OP. When you return, if they are missing, they have been taken to make a nest and you are dealing with an Asian. Hispanics on the other hand will repeatedly attack their own reflection in the mirror.

I hope this helps.

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Yea just check their last name op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Freestyle posted:

realtalk: i know a girl who is 3/4 hispanic, and 1/4 asian, and she is the most beautiful thing you have ever seen. like, movie star quality beautiful. very sweet and super smart too. its almost like she's too perfect, i wonder what the hidden flaw is?

for some reason hispanics have an extreme tendency for low self esteem.

• Locked thread