Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
linoleum floors
Mar 25, 2012

Please. Let me tell you all about how you're all idiots. I am of superior intellect here. Go suck some dicks. You have all fucking stupid opinions. This is my fucking opinion.
Anybody else notice Gibby is basically an Adam Sandler movie character

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

linoleum floors
Mar 25, 2012

Please. Let me tell you all about how you're all idiots. I am of superior intellect here. Go suck some dicks. You have all fucking stupid opinions. This is my fucking opinion.
This is a classic bautista hr setup

linoleum floors
Mar 25, 2012

Donaldson doesn't take poo poo from anybody. Recognize.

linoleum floors
Mar 25, 2012

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

Yeah he's so tough, he cried about a quick pitch and then struck out on a ball in the dirt, what a badass

Lol want a bottle

linoleum floors
Mar 25, 2012

Time for.some patented latroy Hawkins inside pitching

linoleum floors
Mar 25, 2012

After the jays take the series and face Kansas in the alcs you're gonna really see some poo poo

linoleum floors
Mar 25, 2012

Some guy in the broadcasting booth just creamed his pants

linoleum floors
Mar 25, 2012

It's not over yet

linoleum floors
Mar 25, 2012

No loving way that's a strike

linoleum floors
Mar 25, 2012

Lmao at announcing empathizing with the umpire having a "tough day"

linoleum floors
Mar 25, 2012

Martin in the best

linoleum floors
Mar 25, 2012

Pitcher is a mouth breathing goofball

linoleum floors
Mar 25, 2012

I hate these announcers so much omg

linoleum floors
Mar 25, 2012

Rogned odor smells like poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

linoleum floors
Mar 25, 2012

Nice bowtie rear end in a top hat

• Locked thread