Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
TBQH, op, I've seen better Amazon reviewers who are white supremacists that love anime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I don't know about all the other stuff but he is right about the fact that they should keep filming call of the wildman. He is entirely wrong to lump it in with duck dynasty though.

Ben Murphy
Sep 9, 2001

I like him in spite of the fact that he's not me.
asians aren't white mr roman

but i am glad that his horniness and perversion allowed him to overcome his racism

see there is still hope for us all

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

Gay Falcon, here

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

I HATE THE Gay Falcon AND Black Fury

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Ben Murphy posted:

asians aren't white mr roman

but i am glad that his horniness and perversion allowed him to overcome his racism

see there is still hope for us all

no you don't get it, asians are the safe race, plus they are subservient so it's ok to like them for sex. Plus most asians (about 85%) are animated, and that takes the cake.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Gotta evaluate every pair of pants I get just to make sure sodomites aren't checking me out

Looking at all I've got down there

Yup

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Lowtax posted:

It could backfire on him if he receives a crate of black Nick Fury figurines.

throw in a "best of chris rock" dvd and he might just reward us with a shooting spree

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
sodomites are definitely the nastiest kind of insect, good thinking with the pants

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

The v in ROMAN V HUNTER stands for vagina.. yet he has never seen a real one made of human flesh, just realfeel(tm) silicone and plastic mix.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Claven666 posted:

throw in a "best of chris rock" dvd and he might just reward us with a shooting spree

No hell probably just start inserting longass harangues about being ok with black people but not niggers

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
But I'd seriously love to discuss the pros and cons of using a green haired sex doll to protect your apartment's fire escape from anime pillow-stealing thieves. I'd really appreciate your thoughts and opinions.

CrazyLittle
Sep 11, 2001

Clapping Larry

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Lowtax posted:

But I'd seriously love to discuss the pros and cons of using a green haired sex doll to protect your apartment's fire escape from anime pillow-stealing thieves. I'd really appreciate your thoughts and opinions.
rig it up with rope like in home alone so it slams in their face & sends 'em flying down the stairs

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:
That condom review just kills me.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Much like the brightly colored South American poison dart frog, a vibrantly colored wig on a polyurethane sex doll can successfuly scare off apex predators.

In my opinion, electric blue or neon pink would make for a better warning than sea-foam green.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

quakster posted:

rig it up with rope like in home alone so it slams in their face & sends 'em flying down the stairs
I would guess the reviewer has an ample supply of rope.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

tater_salad posted:

The v in ROMAN V HUNTER stands for vagina.. yet he has never seen a real one made of human flesh, just realfeel(tm) silicone and plastic mix.
he has actually because he's favorited a few on deviantart but i am not stalking or advocating stalking but he is insane and a jerk and he has bad reviews of thing

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

this dude is racist against the colour black and not just black people? thats some commitment

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Lowtax posted:

it's good.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

hemale in pain posted:

this dude is racist against the colour black and not just black people? thats some commitment

WHAT DOES HE DO ABOUT black GUNS? DOES HE WRAP THEM ALL IN THAT HANDY CAMO TAPE

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
dude

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

... Stephan Baldwin!?

No seriously, that's Stephen Baldwin

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Lowtax posted:

If they see a green-haired lady they fall in love with her because she looks like an anime. They will send her presents instead of stealing things.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

I love how he gives a 5 star rating to an Israeli handgun. Some racist he is.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
im the guy

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Mange Mite posted:

No hell probably just start inserting longass harangues about being ok with black people but not niggers

he'll go at it with akimbo $20 desert eagle magnum practice pistols he got off amazon

The Killing Jelq
Jun 13, 2012

This is just @drewtoothpaste, isn't it?

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Challenge him to a boxing fight lowtax, wearing nothing but condoms.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

tetsuo posted:

he has actually because he's favorited a few on deviantart but i am not stalking or advocating stalking but he is insane and a jerk and he has bad reviews of thing

In person you dopschwaddle

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
hug and kiss a grown man.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
This is the second best ROMAN ever (after Roman Gabriel).

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

spud posted:

Challenge him to a boxing fight lowtax, wearing nothing but condoms.
I was thinking about breaking into his apartment and stealing all his precious anime, guns, confederate flags, and camouflage, but there's always some sultry harlot guarding the window

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

little munchkin posted:

TBQH, op, I've seen better Amazon reviewers who are white supremacists that love anime.
Well poo poo, don't hold out on us, post em already

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back

DoctorStrangelove posted:

I approve of all caps. I approve of ROMAN V. HUNTER.

ALL CAPS EXCEPT FOR black PEOPLE. THEY DONT DESERVE CAPS.

GUYS STOP
Jun 7, 2003
Grimey Drawer
you had me going until the centipedes

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

hemale in pain posted:

it really is, he's like some kind of national treasure. BUT NOT FOR black PEOPLE, BECAUSE AS WE ALL KNOW NICK FURY IS WHITE AND NOT black, WHICH WILL ALWAYS BE REFERRED TO IN lower case letters

TAKE THAT, samuel l. jackson

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
The V stands for VENOM and this is just some long winded leadup to a MGSV Expansion
Can't wait to see this guy shouting about robots & anime Titty figs

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

I've created some pamphlets to be dropped over city's to convert people into weebnazism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
care for an old man.

• Locked thread