Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

but I still have no idea what the gently caress they are our where I can find one.

Sometime at a good-sized Chinese market, if you have one in your area. If not, if you do have a normal fish market, talk to them. They might be able to get you a few on the next shipment.

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

criscodisco posted:

Sometime at a good-sized Chinese market, if you have one in your area. If not, if you do have a normal fish market, talk to them. They might be able to get you a few on the next shipment.

Yeah.....I live in loving Nebraska man. You do the math.

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi
my school's mascot is the geoduck ama

Pick posted:

let it ALL! HANG! OUT!

e:fb

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

Yeah.....I live in loving Nebraska man. You do the math.

Well, I don't know much about Nebraska but I live in Ohio and there's a very good (and very pricey) outdoor seafood market downtown that I've seen geoducks at once. I can't attest to their quality, but they were alive. If I'm not mistaken, they are farmed in Canada sometimes.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

I.C. posted:

Luvcow, where are their eyes?

TIA

they are at the base of the massively engorged penis

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
Stuck one up my butt and cant get it out.

please send help

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

I've heard of the movie this is from and I know it's a "classic" in the geoduck erotica world but I have gladly never seen it.

ScratchAndSniff posted:

Stuck one up my butt and cant get it out.

please send help

lol I've heard of this scene from the movie.

:cripes:

Interesting theory is that the Loch Ness monster is actually a huge prehistoric geoduck. In the early 1800s the people of the loch were terrorized by a huge geoduck which ate 37 men before finally being killed:

local Scottish scientists investigated the corpse and determined it was a juvenile, meaning the mother must have been massive...

:ohdear:

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die
I used to live on the west coast and remember reading about a local kid who disappeared, and then a month later they found him in a geoduck. poo poo is not a joke.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
watch this video guys https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZvMjkKCOd0

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Polo-Rican posted:

I used to live on the west coast and remember reading about a local kid who disappeared, and then a month later they found him in a geoduck. poo poo is not a joke.

that sucks.

:smith:

On D-Day when they stormed the beaches of Normandy over 2000 men were killed by nazi raised Geoducks, little known fact :(

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
can we just make this dumb lookin fuckers extinct already

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I feel like the things being stated in this thread may be a mix of fact and fiction.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

FIRST TIME posted:

I feel like the things being stated in this thread may be a mix of fact and fiction.

I would go with that feeling.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
lol have fun finding geoduck in america its a delicacy in china so its fuckin expensive, i dunno maybe it would be a little cheaper if you live in like Washington or something and their phallus is fresh

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

mdm posted:

lol have fun finding geoduck in america its a delicacy in china so its fuckin expensive, i dunno maybe it would be a little cheaper if you live in like Washington or something and their phallus is fresh

Not really. It's farmed in Canada and on the American west coast. You can get it shipped to you live for $30/lb from the Puget Sound. In China it's ~$150/lb, we we're getting quite a deal on it.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Horsedick clam is my spirit animal.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

mdm posted:

i see it a lot at my local asian markets :shrug: not that expensive iirc.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

The Sphinxster posted:

Horsedick clam

froward
Jun 2, 2014

by Azathoth
jesus loving christ i thought these goddamn things were a photoshop joke and no, there are pages on wikipedia & cooking websites & it's so hosed

great way to get rid of pesky kids tho

horsedick clams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

criscodisco posted:

Not really. It's farmed in Canada and on the American west coast. You can get it shipped to you live for $30/lb from the Puget Sound. In China it's ~$150/lb, we we're getting quite a deal on it.

$30s not so bad I guess but still a little pricy

• Locked thread