Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i watched the tv adaptation of steven king's "the it" a few years ago and... *blushes* now i'm afraid of tim curry lurking in my bathroom. please advise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
poo poo on him

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
start jacking off

it's not quite an orgy but hey whatever works in a pinch

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
thanks for your trust op

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
try singing "welcome to my butthole, it gets worse here every da-aaayyyy" to him and dance around like axl rose (sic)

Box of Spiders
Oct 7, 2015

WHATS IN THE BOX
open your bathroom door and start gently (or not so gently) inserting your entire fist into your rectum.

assert your dominance op, that'll learn em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
hmmm i see... have you considered *not* being afraid, friend? i'd do this instead of whatever it is you're doing.

• Locked thread