Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
tbf at least hes honest

shoot all pharma corp owners in the head and nationalise research, people are loving kidding themselves if they think you need a profit motive

nerds just love figuring things out or we wouldnt have people meticulously studying coal prices in 17th century east prussia just because

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i was listening to a radio 4 piece about that sort of thing and they literally said they werent looking at antibiotics and stuff because they generally make the patients better after a few weeks when the real profit is in making something that they have to take every day for the rest of their lives

i mean it does make total sense but it just means capitalism needs to be pushed out of healthcare (and off the planet tbf) for the good of mankind

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

lol that you think this
tbf we do have the lead on the soviet union in terms of consumer electronics

• Locked thread