Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

IRQ posted:

treadmill bullshit.

Blazing Ownager posted:

Take a closer look and you'll spot the culprit.

I completely forgot about that gif!

Here's one that I saved from one of the previous threads where I could find it, unlike the icecream zombie gifs (where the gently caress did I put those?):

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Blazing Ownager posted:

Seriously though, there's a lovely poorly shot riot and we seem some distance shots of 1 or 2 zombies attacking.

I was referring mainly to when the junkie son discovers the plague through the idiot dad holeing up with the barber shop owner and his family. I think they set up the riot scenes ok. I mean no there wasn't a ton of closeup gore zombies doing an all you can eat buffet which seems to be what you wanted to whatever. That part of the first 3 episodes were good.

socialsecurity posted:

No those people are even bigger boring assholes then the ones in this show. Go watch Z-Nation instead.

100% agreement with this though. I won't poo poo up this thread with it but Z Nation is superior to TWD in every single conceivable way.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

Bored posted:

I completely forgot about that gif!

Here's one that I saved from one of the previous threads where I could find it, unlike the icecream zombie gifs (where the gently caress did I put those?):

Thanks for throwing that onto imgur, I originally uploaded it to minus which turned into a pain in the rear end because I always had to track the link down in an archived thread to repost it. I need to do a magnum opus to another character soon

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

IRQ posted:

I was referring mainly to when the junkie son discovers the plague through the idiot dad holeing up with the barber shop owner and his family. I think they set up the riot scenes ok. I mean no there wasn't a ton of closeup gore zombies doing an all you can eat buffet which seems to be what you wanted to whatever. That part of the first 3 episodes were good.

I didn't even really need people to get eaten and swarmed in that riot. I could buy that; the zombies didn't outnumber people yet. It would have been cool to see a few people getting bit, though, to help show how the infection would spread even more. My problem was how a creature that's entire existence is "Lunge at thing, eat thing" ninja'ed their way around a major city for several weeks growing their numbers. They aren't Goddamn White Walkers.

The big thing is after that riot, the entire population of LA disappeared. Completely. It was loving ridiculous.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Blazing Ownager posted:

I didn't even really need people to get eaten and swarmed in that riot. I could buy that; the zombies didn't outnumber people yet. It would have been cool to see a few people getting bit, though, to help show how the infection would spread even more. My problem was how a creature that's entire existence is "Lunge at thing, eat thing" ninja'ed their way around a major city for several weeks growing their numbers. They aren't Goddamn White Walkers.

The big thing is after that riot, the entire population of LA disappeared. Completely. It was loving ridiculous.

LA didn't disappear after the pilot, that took 3 episodes that spanned awhile, the ones I'm saying are ok. The riot was episode 3. I mean it's ok to think the show sucked, it did, as does this one.

Also The Others or even their lesser form wights (white walkers if you haven't read books ever) are way different than zombies and much more obvious so that's a terrible comparison. When a huge city is in riot mode because they're freaking out about the police using what they perceive as excessive force against people (who were actually the initial zombies) it makes total sense.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
I know this season is just starting but WHO'S DEANNA?

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Shneak posted:

I know this season is just starting but WHO'S DEANNA?

Does Immortan Deanna not ring any bells?

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
I have AMC's marathon on in the background and had to stop to watch one of the best scenes this show has ever produced-

Carol: Come at me. No? Yeah? <disappointed> No.

njbeachbum
Apr 14, 2005

He broke her dish. He must die.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

moist turtleneck posted:

ughhh I'm going to watch another season

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
Also, I'd like to thank the :spergin:s that dragged their bitching about FTWD into this thread whilst still bitching about it in the actual FTWD thread.

Thank you.

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009
I love this show and I'm glad it's back.

eselbaum
Jul 4, 2009

*boop*
The show has had its ups and downs, for sure. But I still like it, and am genuinely excited to see the new season.
There, I said it.

Iowa Snow King
Jan 5, 2008
This show makes me so nervous

Ugh, I wish I didn't care about these characters

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Somebody gonna die tonight

callin it now

makoto20
Nov 23, 2006

warcrimes posted:

Also, I'd like to thank the :spergin:s that dragged their bitching about FTWD into this thread whilst still bitching about it in the actual FTWD thread.

Thank you.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I am ready.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I love this show.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

eselbaum
Jul 4, 2009

*boop*
But seriously though, FTWD sucked balls.

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

In Mypos, only the strong survive.

Rick Grimes, motivational speaker.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Do it Rick

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Great ending to that episode.

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009
OMG guys! It's time!

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

Into The Badlands looks stupid as gently caress.

Iowa Snow King
Jan 5, 2008
What's the deal with this badlands show?

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

Hope Herschel finally kicks the bucket this season, getting sick of his rear end.

Major Asshole
May 3, 2004
I knew it... im surrounded by assholes!

socialsecurity posted:

No those people are even bigger boring assholes then the ones in this show. Go watch Z-Nation instead.

Yea its terrible. znation is much better.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
And away we go.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

What the gently caress

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Iowa Snow King posted:

What's the deal with this badlands show?

Journey Into The West awkwardly mashed together with Fallout

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

When did Michonne ever have glasses?

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Well this is a promising start!

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

gently caress IT. WE'LL DO IT LIVE!

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Wait, a vehicle fell from a height and didn't land on four tires? My IMMERSION ruined!

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009
Holy poo poo.

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

bobjr posted:

When did Michonne ever have glasses?

He is the new highlander

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Oh god why does it burn?!
What the flying gently caress is even going on here.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

The Walking Dead tv show is still the only thing I can do to interact with my daughter that doesn't end in a giant scream-fight.

:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Look at all those CGI zombies!

• Locked thread