Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

im thinking the genius girl you only see on tv screens is a mech or ai

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Admoon posted:

Uhh wasn't she shown as a little girl at the end though?

time passes, she says a doll killed her parents. what if the doll was a mech version of her????

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

you're onto something here. parents create mech version of kid. kid goes insane kills parents. kid is removed from the story somehow. robot version's programming can't cope with it, makes up doll story. thats why the motivation story throws her off, she didn't do it so no motivation

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

once you recognize the secret reason for her murder, you will feel ashamed of your words & deeds.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

called it!!!

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

here's theory 2. moe is the imouto of magata

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

some really heavy imagery in the car + scenes intending to evoke connections between moe and magata as well

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i thought she was an exchange student

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Hidingo Kojimba posted:

Kind of hope I'm wrong on this one cause skeez, but given they're introducing the idea Magata had an affair with her tutor (that's Moe's father right?) when she was 13 there's the possibility her sister is actually her daughter. Probably wouldn't be Moe in that case though cause I don't think the ages match up. (Magata's 29 now I think? Pretty sure it was said in the last episode.) Just setting off my foreshadowing senses as they did this and 15-16 years ago is about the right length of time for such a character to be a part of a murder mystery story.

nah no way, moe is in college and like 19. plus her parents are dead and so are magata's. i think we're supposed to take the narrative voice as telling it to someone in the present as well. the tension was definitely there, uncomfortable and on purpose though

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

the perfect insider? more like the perv inside her!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

she got killed by her own kid, who is now going on a rampage for revenge. PREDICTION THREE

• Locked thread