Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Nah just kidding, no guns were involved, so this basically didn't happen

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34495161

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
in before tezzor gets blueballs

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
false flag

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im going to the bathroom (#2) :)

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
ur right op we should restrict who can access explosives too

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Turks are a beautiful and loving people

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

XMNN posted:

ur right op we should restrict who can access explosives too

kind of hard because explosives are really easy to make from tons of common items that all have legitimate uses

wipe up or ship out
Nov 5, 2008
Turkey is a piece of poo poo which shouldn't exist. Arm the kurds and the armenians, and let the problem solve itself imo.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Turks are a beautiful and loving people

For every 1 that wants to blow people up there are apparently 250 who like attending peace rallies.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Germstore posted:

kind of hard because explosives are really easy to make from tons of common items that all have legitimate uses

ban everything

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

100% of terrorist attacks are planned and carried out by humans

kill all humans imo

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

Jose posted:

ban everything

Everyone is still under shock here in Washington DC after President Obama announced that he would "ban everything". "You're all pieces of poo poo", he added. "I can't... I can't". The president then ripped off his podium, sat down and, weeping, covered his face with both hands.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Muslims?

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

quote:

Bulent Tekdemir, who was at the rally, told the BBC that the police used tear gas "as soon as the bomb went off", and "would not let ambulances through".

:eyepop:

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
stray russian cruise missle

imurdaddy415
Sep 15, 2015

Excelzior posted:

100% of terrorist attacks are planned and carried out by humans

kill all humans imo

Kill statistics

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
i always wondered why it seems to be so hard to kill a lot of people on a shooting spree....it seems like the average is like 10-15, but i would think the average should be like 45-55....not sure why that's not the case. like, how hard is it so kill a large group of unarmed people?

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country
thats not surprising, its in erdogans interests for as many leftist kurds to die as possible

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

i always wondered why it seems to be so hard to kill a lot of people on a shooting spree....it seems like the average is like 10-15, but i would think the average should be like 45-55....not sure why that's not the case. like, how hard is it so kill a large group of unarmed people?

If you're just shooting indiscriminately trying to hit as many people as you can, youa re going to end up "just" wounding more people than you kill. It's not like getting hit with a bullet is an instant death sentence.

Also the moment people hear guns going off they tend to get the gently caress out of there, so the number of people you will run into will decrease pretty dramatically.

It's not like shootings are like that disgusting prologue mission in that one call of duty game.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

TheIllestVillain posted:

thats not surprising, its in erdogans interests for as many kurds to die as possible

he has kurds in his way

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.
Hope they make that plaza a bomb-free zone now. Stop The Madness.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

Harald posted:

he has kurds in his way

boo

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Germstore posted:

yeah youre never going to stop someone really committed mixing up some tatp in their garage but you could for instance look at people buying huge quantities of nail polish remover and hair bleach or stop random people from buying shitloads of ammonium nitrate if they dont have a farm

if only someone had thought of that after 7/7 or the okc bombing then we wouldnt have had the spate of copycat attacks that continue to this day

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

death to erdogan

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

XMNN posted:

yeah youre never going to stop someone really committed mixing up some tatp in their garage but you could for instance look at people buying huge quantities of nail polish remover and hair bleach or stop random people from buying shitloads of ammonium nitrate if they dont have a farm

if only someone had thought of that after 7/7 or the okc bombing then we wouldnt have had the spate of copycat attacks that continue to this day

You're making it out to be a lot easier to regulate than it actually would be. People still make meth. It wouldn't be that much different.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

good odds on this being sponsored or encouraged by the adp

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i think its probably a lot harder to build an anfo bomb if you have to steal 2 tons of ammonium nitrate than if you can just go into a farmers coop and buy it no questions asked

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

XMNN posted:

i think its probably a lot harder to build an anfo bomb if you have to steal 2 tons of ammonium nitrate than if you can just go into a farmers coop and buy it no questions asked

yeah, you have to add a robbery or forgery to the list of your crimes.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

TEAYCHES posted:

death to erdogan

Execute this elected official. The Eastern peoples need the strong hand of despotism.

RandomAction Man posted:

Turkey is a piece of poo poo which shouldn't exist. Arm the kurds and the armenians, and let the problem solve itself imo.

Don't worry, Turkey will be liquidated as part of GBS' previous decision to exterminate all Muslims for the betterment of mankind. Kurds are cute, so the goon brigades will kill them last, then the Armenians can move it.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Agag posted:

Execute this elected official. The Eastern peoples need the strong hand of despotism.

hitler was elected

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

TEAYCHES posted:

hitler was elected

Turkey keeps having elections though.

Anyway I'm very offended that you would compare Hitler, who did nothing wrong, to some jumped up Mooslim.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Agag posted:

Mooslim
good name for a diet milk substitute

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
oh hey turks and kurds okay, how many whit e people wetre killed? hmmm?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

if swarthy italians, greeks and spaniards get to be white then so do kurds and turks imo

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

TEAYCHES posted:

if swarthy italians, greeks and spaniards get to be white then so do kurds and turks imo

the white council has heard your grievance and will convene shortly to make a ruling.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

tetsuo posted:

the white council has heard your grievance and will convene shortly to make a ruling.

I haven't listened to those bozos since they let in the irish.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

tetsuo posted:

EU membership application status: in stasis.

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
This is a good thread that accurately depicts that America has no problem with guns at all and it is something created by the liberal media. Good job, OP. If I were you I'd post the same thing on Facebook accompanied by your thoughts on the rebel flag and Duck Dynasty.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i have doubts elliot rodger would have been able to figure out how to make a bomb, he couldnt even figure out a door

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
It was probably the PKK and it's good of Erdogan to fight them.

• Locked thread