Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

XMNN posted:

so now weve established it wasnt the israelis because the victims werent children in a building with UN painted on the roof in big letters was it way out there kurds that didnt want peace or nationalist turks that dont want peace?

it was probably sunni extremists who utterly loathe the left in turkey and are crazy enough to suicide bomb, also maybe affiliated with isis?? who knows!!! i guess well learn more when the akp finishes its independent, 100% legitimate and fair investigation into a tragedy that im sure erdogan is very sad about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Why are terrorists so bad at bombing military or government targets? Why they always gotta be pussies who bomb civilians

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

cause turkey is at best neutral to sunni terrorists at the moment because they hate assad more, sunni extremists arent gonna attack the turkish military because they dont want the turkish air campaign in syria to start seriously bombing isis

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol Erdoğan bombed them

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Zzulu posted:

Why are terrorists so bad at bombing military or government targets? Why they always gotta be pussies who bomb civilians

because they are easy to hit and cause maximum damage to, and because public reactions are generally much stronger (these are essentially television commercials only with bombs)

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

who is ed rogan and why is he blowing up twerkish people

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Flesh Forge posted:

who is ed rogan and why is he blowing up twerkish people

he hates reds/hippies as much as he hates kurds because the bastards threatened his majority.

Ambrose Burnside
Aug 30, 2007

pensive

Nonsense posted:

lol Erdoğan bombed them

its like cointoss odds that he actually irl did and i hope he dies regardless

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

TEAYCHES posted:

nah hitler and allies won in 1933 then the reichstag passed the enabling act making him fuhrer

erdogan is currently in the process of attempting something similar with the constitutional change to a presidential system

erdrogen is a bad person and i hope the military shoots him when the coup happens a couple of months from now

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Top City Homo posted:

erdrogen is a bad person and i hope the military shoots him when the coup happens a couple of months from now

the palace hes building really puts him over the top. dude is not gonna give up power willingly ever

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

only 1200 rooms, looks legit, nothing weird going on here

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

TEAYCHES posted:

if swarthy italians, greeks and spaniards get to be white then so do kurds and turks imo

well, catholics and orthodoxes are almost christians so they're honorary whites

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

good thing we dont really do bombs in the USA holy gently caress that'd suck

i mean besides that one pressure cooker thing but honestly that was just ingenious

that was also done by musselmens

they get a nice racial bonus to bomb making

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Death toll is nearly 100 now. Good thing they were torn to shreds by bombs and not a Bushmaster AR-15, or I'd be forced to give a gently caress. No one tell the disaffected white boys about this, please.

cancelope
Sep 23, 2010

The cops want to search the train
Bush did 10/10

Facebook is blocked btw maybe America can try that after school scootings

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

TEAYCHES posted:

the palace hes building really puts him over the top. dude is not gonna give up power willingly ever

its gonna be like the russian revolution when the petrograd sailors stormed the kremlin and had to wade through like 500 rooms to find kerensky

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Remember when humans were fundamentally good and treated each other with respect and generosity despite racial, religious, and ideological differences?

Me neither.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Time_pants posted:

Remember when humans were fundamentally good and treated each other with respect and generosity despite racial, religious, and ideological differences?

Me neither.

remember when black people were brutally enslaved, then violently oppressed after the civil war, denied the right to vote, and then things got significantly better? jk that never happened everything is going to be bad forever cause nothing ever occurs in history

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

If those black people had not surrendered their freedom like Ben Carson says Jews did in WWII then they would not have been slaves

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Flesh Forge posted:

If those black people had not surrendered their freedom like Ben Carson says Jews did in WWII then they would not have been slaves

:eyepop:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Guns are the key to freedom, without a weapon that can kill dozens of people in your hand any time you feel like it you can never be free

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
the same government that refuses to acknowledge or apologize for the armenian genocide let off tear gas as soon as two 'terrorists' blasts went off?

i can't think of any other version of that story that is more likely to have occurred, sounds true to me!!!!

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
we must become the guns we wish to be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Declare Erdogan Sultan of the re-formed Ottoman Empire.

• Locked thread