Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Drunk Nerds posted:

But seriously, This must be what its like for FYAD all the time

Not really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

haha

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

If you don't 5 after this there is something wrong with you.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
i 5'd

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH
is this the place for trouts to get rowdy?

Sibilant Crisp
Jul 4, 2014

spunk

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Rayjenkins posted:

is this the place for trouts to get rowdy?

i sure hope so!

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:

I'm afraid it isn't :rowdytrout: enough.

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH
is this trout rowdy enough?

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.

Jamoke
Feb 13, 2010

HAMDINGERS

Only registered members can see post attachments!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
i can't eeven.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

I both fear and love the rowdy trout

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH
Did you know?

Trout that live in different environments can have dramatically different colorations and patterns. Mostly, these colors and patterns form as camouflage, based on the surroundings, and will change as the fish moves to different habitats. Trout in, or newly returned from the sea, can look very silvery, while the same fish living in a small stream or in an alpine lake could have pronounced markings and more vivid coloration; it is also possible that in some species this signifies that they are ready to mate. In general trout that are about to breed have extremely intense coloration. They can look like an entirely different fish outside of spawning season. It is virtually impossible to define a particular color pattern as belonging to a specific breed; however, in general, wild fish are claimed to have more vivid colors and patterns.

Trout facts!

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

keep it down boys, i'm trying to build a dam!

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

Nah jk

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

STAY ROWDY TROUTY

:ohdear:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

flawless

also the new stylesheet or whatever looks v good, thank you

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

wooow

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Rayjenkins posted:

is this trout rowdy enough?

Wtf man

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
that trout doesn't seem that rowdy to me

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Quieten down rowdy trout I'm trying to sleep

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH
its important to ask this fine panel of trout rowdiness judges because if the trouts cant be rowdy then what will become of future generations?

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

My Love for You is like a Truck
I'm trout

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001
can't rout the trout

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

im permahooked trout molluscstomper58. i first started fishy fetching fun when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “rowdiness” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “swimming with spunk” and “i love frisky tail-flipping frolic” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing bait in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on a seafood counter. i always wondered what the kind of “freshly caught” style of trout serving was all about; i think it’s the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who “get” rowdiness to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

im permahooked trout molluscstomper58. i first started fishy fetching fun when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “rowdiness” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “swimming with spunk” and “i love frisky tail-flipping frolic” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing bait in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on a seafood counter. i always wondered what the kind of “freshly caught” style of trout serving was all about; i think it’s the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who “get” rowdiness to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

naem
May 29, 2011

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
sumthin fishy is going on in the forums today I can't put my finger on it

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

Feed the trout, taste the trout.

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH
Rowdy Trout and R-Truth have the same initials.

E:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wLbgDV3_Tw

Root Bear fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Oct 11, 2015

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
There was something fishy about the butler....
Probably a pisces working for scale

naem
May 29, 2011

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

plain blue jacket posted:

Quieten down rowdy trout I'm trying to sleep

You sleep with the fishes?

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
voted 3 because something about a metroid thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

I made some modifications to the potential :rowdy: smilie.

Do you like the new one:

Or the not new one:

• Locked thread