Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

mr.capps posted:

i stand with reginald the spider

This guy gets it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I considered making a photoshop of the rowdy trout crashing into the world trade center, but I just don't think he would ever get that rowdy?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Hector Beerlioz posted:

The rowdy trout can GET hosed

I think you basically just asked to be banned?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

"The Rowdy Trout Ranch is conveniently located on the North Fork of the South Platte about an hour from Denver and makes for a quick easy trip to the mountains for a memorable day on the water."

Holy poo poo, it's only an hour away from me. That is convenient!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Lowtax posted:

Dear god please go and take photos

It looks like the kind of place that makes you pay a bunch of money to easily catch trout, I don't think I will be going without an SA gofundme. How sad. :(

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Yes, the Rowdy Trout is clearly proof that Lowtax has been up to nefarious activities. Clearly.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I came for the Rowdy Trout but I stayed for Astrofig getting mad about the Rowdy Trout.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

If you don't 5 after this there is something wrong with you.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

STAY ROWDY TROUTY

:ohdear:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

edit: nevermind, all hail rowdy trout.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

rowdy trouty piper

Would you believe someone already made that joke?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I feel like this masterpiece should get more attention.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Doctor J Off posted:

i didnt read any of the thread beyond the op can someone tell me what the rowdy trout is

He was pretty rowdy, then he was just kinda rowdy, it's hard to say where he is at now.

edit: sorry, thought you said how rowdy

Nolan Arenado fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Oct 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I was at the store today, and looked for the Rowdy Trout, but sadly I only found the Chillin' Goat.

Really seems more BYOB than GBS.

You got closer than me, I was driving past a little shopping center today that had a PetSmart and a Super Target, so I stopped and checked them out, but neither had a rowdy trout. Sad times.

• Locked thread