Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tigern
Sep 6, 2012

possibly tiger
Grimey Drawer
wow

im feeling rowdy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tigern
Sep 6, 2012

possibly tiger
Grimey Drawer

FactsAreUseless posted:

The picture's been sitting on my phone for like six months, I'm glad I chose today to post it.

Should be probated for not posting sooner imo

Tigern
Sep 6, 2012

possibly tiger
Grimey Drawer

Lowtax posted:

I am bestowing upon you the gift of a red colored name to show thanks for everything you've given me.

sick

Tigern
Sep 6, 2012

possibly tiger
Grimey Drawer

Lowtax posted:

If I had to hazard a guess, and I may be completely off base here, I might speculate that the reason you choose to go to a website you do not like and spend your personal time repeatedly expressing how much you do not like it, is because you perhaps don't have much going on in your life.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

This is why im on SA as well tbh

thanks lowtax

Tigern
Sep 6, 2012

possibly tiger
Grimey Drawer

• Locked thread