Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
This season I've come to the conclusion Oregon is worse than Portland State.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Billy Butler: Fat Guy by Day, Doubles Machine by Night
I hate Florida more than any other SEC team. Also Ish Witter is literally the running back I've ever seen. He couldn't break a tackle against against a strong wind. Also he has no field vision and runs right into the pile everytime. Like, he neither has the skill set of a speed back nor a power back. It's bizarre.

And Drew Locke somehow is worse than Mauk. With Mauk a receiver might actually make a play. Locke just chucks poo poo into empty turf.

buddychrist10
Nov 4, 2009

Obtuse.....even hokey.

Michigan will make the playoffs and get matched against LSU in game one. LSU will be up by 2 TDs and they will cut from Harbaugh doing this to Les Miles doing his ridiculous seal clap.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I am happy about Florida's very ugly win @ Mizzou.

6-0 and 1st in the East :stare:

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Tell ya'little story 'bout a man named COUGS
Had a 4LOKO, and he was a Righteous dude
Then one day he went huntin' fer Ducks
Fuggin' shot'em all cuz HE DON'T GIVE ANY FUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

Coug up, Bitches, goodnight.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Ehud posted:

I feel like Iowa and Florida are destined to meet in the Outback Bowl again.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Ehud posted:

UGA has completely imploded and Brian Shottenheimer is every bit the hack I thought he was.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Chilichimp posted:

UGA has completely imploded and Brian Shottenheimer is every bit the hack I thought he was.

Offense did its job without Chubb

Pruitt is the fraud

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

alpha_destroy posted:

I hate Florida more than any other SEC team. Also Ish Witter is literally the running back I've ever seen. He couldn't break a tackle against against a strong wind. Also he has no field vision and runs right into the pile everytime. Like, he neither has the skill set of a speed back nor a power back. It's bizarre.

If I'm remembering correctly, that dude tore us up. This post is triggering me.

Ehud posted:

McElwain is really gonna do it in Year 1. Goddamn.

I gotta say that even though my own team is irredeemable trash, the SEC has been weird enough across the board that I'm still entertained.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Chilichimp posted:

Coug up, Bitches, goodnight.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
One stop.

We just need one loving stop.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
2015 is a weird year where everyone is bad

I like it (except for my team getting hit by the "bad" much worse than most)

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Rip to wheez, my dude loved the cougs and he would be very hype and incoherent right now

Linguica
Jul 13, 2000
You're already dead

Condolences to Northwestern, but chin up, you got it where it matters

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

alpha_destroy posted:

And Drew Locke somehow is worse than Mauk. With Mauk a receiver might actually make a play. Locke just chucks poo poo into empty turf.

SmellsLikeToast
Dec 30, 2005

A GREATER MAN THAN I DESERVE
I hate my dead gay football team.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

That is a great picture.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

How the gently caress did KSU lose that football game?

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
KSU and WVU lost, if Rutgers and/or Miami don't pull the trigger on these upsets I'm gonna be hella mad

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Spiritus Nox posted:

Pick six to start the half probably the main thing, but there were a couple really long runs from Boykin for TDs. K-State's secondary just isn't as fast as he is.

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

That's funny but gently caress your stupid loving team that literally had 0 rebuilding years. There is a god and he loving sucks gator cock and I can't handle that.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Strobe posted:

Pick six to start the half probably the main thing, but there were a couple really long runs from Boykin for TDs. K-State's secondary just isn't as fast as he is.

Why the gently caress did they stop running the ball, though? They kept asking Hubener to go deep over and over again and he was never even close to a connection. Hell, they probably win the game if they go for it on that last fourth down, they had been money in short-yardage situations all game.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

alpha_destroy posted:

That's funny but gently caress your stupid loving team that literally had 0 rebuilding years. There is a god and he loving sucks gator cock and I can't handle that.

sorry

if it's any consolation I just got done watching 4 seasons of will muschamp led football including losing a game at home to an FCS game that didn't complete a pass

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

Spiritus Nox posted:

Why the gently caress did they stop running the ball, though? They kept asking Hubener to go deep over and over again and he was never even close to a connection. Hell, they probably win the game if they go for it on that fourth down, they had been money in short-yardage situations all game.

Hubener wasn't connecting, but he did manage to draw like three thousand DPI penalties against TCU's secondary. I think the ground game is more reliable but he's good at getting the DPI.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Helfrich is a big time cocksucker and needs to be fired tonight.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Linguica posted:

Condolences to Northwestern, but chin up, you got it where it matters

Is this loving real? How is Boston College on there

ACoolT5
Sep 23, 2003

All Hail Saban
Of the blood, and of the Tide

Spiritus Nox posted:

Being sloppy pussies who didn't go for it on 4th and 1 when they knew Boykin was just going to dunk on them immediately thereafter.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

African AIDS cum posted:

Is this loving real? How is Boston College on there

Because Northwestern beat them, and their 0-4 record against Michigan would ruin the graphic.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

AsInHowe posted:

Because Northwestern beat them, and their 0-4 record against Michigan would ruin the graphic.

Stanford shouldn't be on there either

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Ehud posted:

sorry

if it's any consolation I just got done watching 4 seasons of will muschamp led football including losing a game at home to an FCS game that didn't complete a pass

We're cool. It's just frustrating to see a historically good team turn around so quickly when you're the fan of a historically bad team probably nearing the end of what will probably be it's golden Era.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Ehud posted:

sorry

Your team has won a MNC since you started puberty. I wouldn't extend any consolation if Florida lost every game for the rest of your miserable life.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Spiked the ball on 4th like a dumbass

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

ACoolT5 posted:

Being sloppy pussies who didn't go for it on 4th and 1 when they knew Boykin was just going to dunk on them immediately thereafter.

I know, right? TCU hadn't stopped their jumbo formation all night! That they didn't bust that out, get their one goddamn yard, and then milk the clock down to the goal line and either win or tie the game with no time left is borderline indefensible. Snyder's a wizard and all, but coaching cost KSU tonight like whoa.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

tactlessbastard posted:

Your team has won a MNC since you started puberty. I wouldn't extend any consolation if Florida lost every game for the rest of your miserable life.

lol

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
gently caress a Dawg

Go VOLS bitch!

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
E: wrong thread

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Cyclones. The gently caress man. Cyclones....

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
I can't even assess how I feel about eking out a victory over Rutgers because I'm too busy laughing at their idiot QB for spiking it on fourth down.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

alpha_destroy posted:

Lock made some stupid rookie mistakes tonight but I can forgive that since it's literally his second start. Our terrible idiot poo poo fucker O-line didn't really do him any favors, nor did our stupid garbage poo poo play calling. I'll agree with you on Witter though, what the gently caress is he even taking the field for. Dude couldn't style on a Pop Warner team.

I hate my loving team and I hope they go bowling but they might not and even if they do, they'd pull some idiot retard poo poo and lose by 3 touchdowns to the worst team in FBS or whatever.

At least the Cougs won. Cougs up bitch, RIP wheez miss you bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

Go Cougs

• Locked thread