Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gameFAQsspinoffETI
Oct 4, 2015

by Lowtax
your buttcrack. so for the first 20 years of my life only the outside part of my butt was washed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
go wax your mangina

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

this thread smells like rear end

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
bad parenting, me thinks.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I'm very thorough about cleaning my buttcrack, I usually stick an entire bar of soap into it and leave it there for months

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
what type of soap

like perfumey lady soap

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax
Hey OP. It's Saturday night and I just read your post about not cleaning your buttcrack. I'm going to kill myself now.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Cry Havoc posted:

what type of soap

like perfumey lady soap
I find that Dove brand soap bars lodge themselves in my anus with the greatest of ease

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Lowtax posted:

I'm very thorough about cleaning my buttcrack, I usually stick an entire bar of soap into it and leave it there for months

I like to insert the soap in and out of my buttcrack over and over again until I pass out.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Lowtax posted:

I find that Dove brand soap bars lodge themselves in my anus with the greatest of ease
That's the 1/4 moisturizing cream working its magic.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
You smell, op. Hope this helps.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I find that the micro-vibrations of the clarisonic brush produce the best butt crack cleanse without damaging the delicate skin of the p-zone (perianal area).

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

Lowtax posted:

how the gently caress does your poop not push it out

Hooded Reptile
Aug 31, 2015
Hotels took out the center of soaps to cut down on wasted soap, good on them. Donut soap is the future.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

gameFAQsspinoffETI posted:

your buttcrack. so for the first 20 years of my life only the outside part of my butt was washed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uldt6Y-CE3s

real_slime
Apr 21, 2015

by Lowtax
that's really gross

if you don't wash your crack, then my advice is you should start doing that today.

imagine having sex with someone and realising they have a bad rear end smell of dung coming out from their crevasses. that would even send a good relationship to the ground.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Wow OP what did you think these were for?

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

Bismuth posted:

my pisshole

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Bismuth posted:

Nefarious posted:

my pisshole

you guys should click my link

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Y'all ever start washing your buttcrack but somehow one of your girlfriend's really long hairs has gotten entangled in your buttcrack hair and you have to extend your arm out to full length to pull it out?

poo poo sucks

real_slime
Apr 21, 2015

by Lowtax

this is a good man. a sensible man.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

My crack is horizontal

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
What I like to do is jam a washcloth on the tip of my power drill and whirl that baby around for a few minutes. It gets my butt clean as a whistle.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

real_slime posted:

this is a good man. a sensible man.

the one who's coming Elisabeth

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

the one who's coming Elisabeth

haha

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Nefarious posted:

how the gently caress does your poop not push it out

A good trick is to maintain a high enough dietary intake of soap that you are essentially just pushing it out with more soap. As a bonus you'll be passively cleaning your toilet every time you poop, which leaves you with more time to spend on what's important: working on your anal hygiene.

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

That full Redd Foxx concert is great.

We can "wipe out" Trench rear end in our lifetime!

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
I didn't know I was supposed to wash my rear end in a top hat until I was like in my late teens. I mean, your rear end in a top hat is a naughty place where icky poop comes from right why would I touch the naughtyplace that has residual ickypoop?

Anyway the taboo wore off quickly after the first time I poo poo myself.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
ffs you're not supposed to wash your butthole. butts are supposed to stink

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i have to wash my arsecrack at least three times a day because its so hot and i have hyperhidrosis and its a real medical condition stop judging me. i usually do this in the sink after making a sandwich, or making some cereal if its breakfast. the sandwich is usually for lunch. i might cook some steak (palm sized) and microwave some frozen vegetables, buit this is only if it is the last meal of the day. i dont often mix these things up but some times i might if im feeling silly, or a little bit plucky. i might talk in a funny voice and thank myself for making a meal for myself. im a bit random ha ha ha

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

oh the joke was going to be that i washed my arse int the sink but the other people that live in the house were getting disgusted by my actions but i got sidetracked and typed about other things. well anyway i hope you liked this not made up at all stpry. bye

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

Hey pipe up if you've ever met anyone who has a bidet in their home.
How loving uptight do you have to be to specifically purchase a bidet, have it installed, and use it?
Wash your rear end in the shower like everyone else you loving puss mound.

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist

Lowtax posted:

You should use that soap on a rope, then it'll be like a woman with the tampon string hanging out of her vag except its your butthole.

Baiku
Oct 25, 2011

Do you guys ever wash your butt with your loofa scrubby thing, then wash your face?

drat it its like pouring cereal over milk.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I had my buttcrack stitched up after being cleansed so it never has to be cleaned anymore. I just poop out of a hole with no crack.

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

gameFAQsspinoffETI posted:

well at least you know now

some people don't

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

i'm bringing positivity back to gbs

no more cynical irony

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Lowtax posted:

do you blow soap bubbles when you fart?

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
Until today I had no idea anyone could have not realised you should wash that place poop comes from. What the gently caress people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

The Wizard of Poz posted:

Until today I had no idea anyone could have not realised you should wash that place poop comes from. What the gently caress people.

he didn't know you had to GET UP IN THERE

like a couple trying to spice things up

• Locked thread