Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
so a dirty leftist, the cancer of society, is dying of cancer, seems like poetic justice no???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

so a dirty leftist, the cancer of society, is dying of cancer, seems like poetic justice no???

im not really dying of cancer, this whole thread was a joke in the context of the Rowdy Trout event

i do have herpes though

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

TEAYCHES posted:

im not really dying of cancer, this whole thread was a joke in the context of the Rowdy Trout event

i do have herpes though

oh so it was a joke just like your leftist politics :owned:

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

oh so it was a joke just like your leftist politics :owned:

:( im trying to get involved in austin, one of my friends spent a year in turkey and has pretend survivors guilt from the recent suicide bombings

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2Ke2Hmkpdc

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Just bring back the "Dogs are our allies" thread from LF.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

TEAYCHES posted:

when i lift up my neck fold theres a huge growth thats dry and scale-ly to the touch

That's not cancer. You're just going through the change.

Soon you'll be a reptoid, just like your dad. :)

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
Did reading every one of your posts give you the cancer?

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

TEAYCHES posted:

:( im trying to get involved in austin, one of my friends spent a year in turkey and has pretend survivors guilt from the recent suicide bombings

you should suicide bomb your next meeting

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
:happyelf:

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

TEAYCHES posted:

i do have herpes though
I had a feeling you were a big liar op and now karma will take your life

sorry about your karma

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

It's funny, TEAYCHES, I was just at the doctor's the other day because I was pretty sure I had cancer and was dying. Within 10 minutes she'd given me a bunch of resources for stress relief and relaxation techniques.

pretty good aggro deck
Dec 31, 2007

Extinct!
im dying

for a poo

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Professor Shark posted:

It's funny, TEAYCHES, I was just at the doctor's the other day because I was pretty sure I had cancer and was dying. Within 10 minutes she'd given me a bunch of resources for stress relief and relaxation techniques.

Actually now that I think of it she didn't tell me to smoke weed and just gave me a bunch of reading poo poo, wtf doc?

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Professor Shark posted:

I wonder how many "I think I have cancer" doctirs visits web md is responsible for

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Probably, like, a lot

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
what is the posting equivalent of your last meal?

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
I have no mouth and I must trout.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

I too await the cold embrace of death, OP.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Also cancer is not a joke, as opposed to the OP, who is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Joust posted:

I have no mouth and I must trout.

• Locked thread