Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the master
Jan 24, 2012
Hey guys. I hope this is the right place to post this! I’ve started a casting call for a special Let’s Play of Undertale I’ll be doing. The special part is that all lines of dialogue in the game will be voiced. If all goes according to plan, which it certainly should with over 100 auditions for various roles already, then I can start releasing episodes in 15-20 minute chunks every 1-2 weeks. If you’re interested, please audition in the link below!

https://castingcall.club/projects/let-s-voice-undertale-playthrough-with-voice-acting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
I wanna voice Jerry

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

if you've got 50 bucks, hire hulk hogan. he'll say anything if you pay him.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Endorph posted:

if you've got 50 bucks, hire hulk hogan. he'll say anything if you pay him.

For $20 and a couple cheeseburgers you can get jon st john to voice King Asgore.

[e] And for $30 you can get the voice of parappa to do somebody. Hold on to half of it until he finishes the job tho

closeted republican
Sep 9, 2005
The hipster RPG will finally get the nasaly voice acting that accuratly reflects its userbase.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

ill voice grillby

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

closeted republican posted:

The hipster RPG will finally get the nasaly voice acting that accuratly reflects its userbase.

nerds don't like hipsters why don't you try paying attention for once in your goddamn life

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

i'll be the voice of that sea creature that follows you for one room and then fucks off forever

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0xbfigalmAp

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i won't audition but i will take the role of burns heatguy

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

as a mute i find this offensive

the master
Jan 24, 2012

closeted republican posted:

You should listen to at least some of the highly rated auditions. A lot of them are really well done!

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

A bunch of nerds with mics of varying quality and terrible/non-existent voice direction always leads to high quality performance. I'm betting you don't even have somebody who knows anything about audio mixing beyond the basics.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

GulagDolls posted:

i won't audition but i will take the role of burns heatguy

i thought he was warm flameman

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

I'll voice the fat fetish furry

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Get George Takei to voice Mettaton EX

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Are they any nasally nerds in Undertale? I can do that.

Haven't played the game, sorry.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
I'll play the furry

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Sakurazuka posted:

Are they any nasally nerds in Undertale? I can do that.

Haven't played the game, sorry.

You can voice Alphys, but you'll probably have a lot of tough competition. How pathetic and lonely can you sound when gushing about anime?

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Actually, I can do a spot on Baby Cakes voice..any characters in Undertale that'd work well with?

...Sans?

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

the master posted:

Hey guys. I hope this is the right place to post this! I’ve started a casting call for a special Let’s Play of Undertale I’ll be doing. The special part is that all lines of dialogue in the game will be voiced. If all goes according to plan, which it certainly should with over 100 auditions for various roles already, then I can start releasing episodes in 15-20 minute chunks every 1-2 weeks. If you’re interested, please audition in the link below!

https://castingcall.club/projects/let-s-voice-undertale-playthrough-with-voice-acting

No thank you. Farewell.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
Any of us could voice So Sorry. We need to draw straws.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

actually, we are all the furry

Weird BIAS
Jul 5, 2007

so... guess that's it, huh? just... don't say i didn't warn you.
I think you're gonna have a bad time.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
Never heard of this but I was told by goons to start doing voice work since apparently I'm not terrible at it.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

IShallRiseAgain posted:

A bunch of nerds with mics of varying quality and terrible/non-existent voice direction always leads to high quality performance. I'm betting you don't even have somebody who knows anything about audio mixing beyond the basics.

I'm taking a class this year

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Is this official? Also can you link an example of some of your LPs?

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
I'm going to audition.

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax
Dibs on every unclaimed voice. Also I've never played this game. Also I have horrible allergies for the next several months. Also my Yeti mic broke and I had to reassemble all the component parts inside a shoebox.

That said: dibs are dibs. You can close the thread now.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
I never played the game but I'll be John from Homestuck

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax
If whoever that's supposed to be is in the game then I already called dibs on him. Pay attention. Also get out.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
i'll start the kickstarter

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
I've submitted two auditions.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
You can find me under my hit internet name, Shezmoo.

TieTuesday
Sep 10, 2013

SODA TIME
ill voice the fat bonerboy as the current #1 in the world runner of undertale im literally the only correct choice.

its me literally already sans,

have a time

TieTuesday
Sep 10, 2013

SODA TIME
Oh I'm TieTuesday you can find me online by looking up "Lowtax Gaming Garbage" and then find that one video I was in that wasn't very good.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

I'll voice the webpage

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
i'm jerry

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.
uhhh can we get the pewds on this instead of some noname scrub? thanx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valex
Nov 28, 2009

~*fabulous*~
Was going to call a character but that one dude called dibs and I don't want to disrespect that

• Locked thread