Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
systems

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
you motehre fuckers wont see it

but its in front of your face right now

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
apple already invented a car

back in 2004 it made my honda fit

as a secret experiment

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
nobody knows this

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
except for you right now

so fuckers.... when apple releases a car but its not made by apple but another like lexus is to toyota brand name sister thing

we;re not going to see an apple car

but magnolious car? yes

pram
Jun 10, 2001
:secondpost:

cremnob
Jun 30, 2010

its gonna be under the apple brand OP

cremnob
Jun 30, 2010

only an idiot wouldnt use the iconic and extremely well liked $170 billion brand

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

my goodness, my branding!

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

protip: debadge all cars. no sense in giving up free horsepowers.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

cremnob posted:

only an idiot wouldnt use the iconic and extremely well liked $170 billion brand

except apple makes iWatches and nanopods

face it - this is the truth.

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

what the hell are you talking about

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

when the apple car gets really low NHTSA crash ratings timb will say...

...youre crashing it wrong!

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

PleasureKevin posted:

what the hell are you talking about

whwn apple finally release a car, iotll be under a different brand

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
the lomarf car ftw

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
uve gotta buy a propriety plug to put gas in ur lomarf car. haha

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
steering wheel? try click wheel.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
instead of safety belts the entire car is surrounded by a suicide net that catches you if you're thrown out of the vehicle

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
regular mechanics can't work on it, you have to take it in to the apple store for an iTuneup

pram
Jun 10, 2001
fuckin lomarf

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

instead of safety belts the entire car is surrounded by a suicide net that catches you if you're thrown out of the vehicle

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

regular mechanics can't work on it, you have to take it in to the apple store for an iTuneup

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
the lomarf car comes in 3 colors. space grey, midnight black, and rose gold

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
you can add apple care to the lomarf car for 999999999999999999999 dollars/month

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
it's actually just a vw bug or jetta. i mean what else would it be?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
the lomarf car has built in siri autodriver that only takes you to 2 locations. the nearest whole foods and yoga studio

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
it uses a proprietary fuel nozzle for no reason at all, but everyone wants to support the icar so now every gas station has a stupid useless pump that only works on one car
also the pumps used to be cool but they replaced them with a bad one that always falls out

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
the apple car is driverless; it uses kernel extension s instead

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
the lomarf car is "twice as fast" but nobody knows what that means

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
the lomarf car is the thinnest ever, but it bends with normal use.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
it comes in three editions: a mini, a mid sized family car, and a 18-wheel commercial freight vehicle that is nonetheless stylish and featureful and entirely inappropriate for long range trucking.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

the apple car is driverless; it uses kernel extension s instead

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lolmarf

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord
one pedal :xd:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
you strap your foot in and pull for acceleration and push for break

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Now I've been on the internet for about twenty years and I've seen it all. poo poo son, I've seen a grown rear end man dressed like a little girl playing a bass guitar and singing a song about how drinking milk will make his boobs grow in korean before chugging so much milk he had to vomit. I've seen gore poop blood guts gore piss poo poo puke gore in almost every single combination possible, strung out into horrifying situations that are nothing less than an all out assault on sanity. I've seen drawings of giant bugs molesting little girls, diseases grown rampant over all parts human and animal that I know to exist. People ingesting poop, puking the poop back out, putting the puked out poop back in their mouths. I've seen live eels pass through the digestive track of human beings, inanimate objects being stuck up holes they have no business being stuck up. Time and time again I have expanded my consciousness and eroded my soul by exposing myself to the most vile and abominable concepts the collective human race has been able to dream up.
And yet, all that pales in comparison to the dead-eyed look of devilish delight that guy has in this video. I am convinced he is a demon that has driven this young woman mad and is mocking us all by putting her on display. He feeds off her madness and taunts us by showing the tiniest hint of his true form. Look into his eyes as she pleasures him, look and behold Beelzebub himself, the mad and joyful imp, feeding for all to see.

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

It'll be under the Beats brand and have massive speakers in the back

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

you could have the car apple wished it could build today, the tesla model s

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

the car's gonna be made entirely out of anodized aluminum and gorilla glass with plastic antenna lines

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

gas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

electricity actually! its the way oif the future!

• Locked thread