Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
This topic gave me the most epic nostalgia boner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Nostalgia Critic ruined my childhood op

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nostalgia critic and lowtax should team up

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.
Open the image in a new tab to view in "I can see poo poo mode".

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Ronnie posted:

that looks like its from 4chan so tell me why I should give a poo poo first thanks

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Was hoping for trailer park boys or the wire. Was much dissapointed.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Ronnie posted:

[timg]http://i.imgur.com/ZJ6wKR8.jpg[/timg

That's a drat good infographic. Love the side commentary on it.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Black Baby Goku posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

bump

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
it was genuinely really weird how the nostalgia critic seemed to think those yearly movies were actual movies and not his friends goofing off on a vacation together

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
The sad thing is that Doug Walker isn't a total moron, and actually has some understanding of the art form he's critiquing (which is more than you can say for some of the people on his website *cough cough Linkara cough*). The problem is that he adopts a terrible gimmicky persona that's catnip for idiot nerds.

Sandusky Kenshin
Jan 24, 2016

I remember reading something a good while back about how one of the Channel Awesome guys hosed another dude's wife and there was a bunch of drama over it, does this ring a bell to anyone else?

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

This.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Bump.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Black Baby Goku posted:

Hell yes.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Well, we finally made it to the Beta Bar!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!!!

*The Cinemassacre crew, Yahtzee, Lowtax, and the Nostalgia Critic come in with everything for a HUGE review video*

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Black Baby Goku posted:

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
I like his review of the room

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

brylcreem posted:

Here he is being non-annoying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf3xQZDRR7c

I know, it's unbelievable.

thats him being not annoying? the other guy looks like he cant wait til the scene is over.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I like the bubbles guy in TPB what a good show, probably canadas top export outside of Social Vegan's posting

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Pththya-lyi posted:

The sad thing is that Doug Walker isn't a total moron, and actually has some understanding of the art form he's critiquing (which is more than you can say for some of the people on his website *cough cough Linkara cough*). The problem is that he adopts a terrible gimmicky persona that's catnip for idiot nerds.

actually he sucks and is stupid

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

The Atop the Fourth Wall movie was loving garbage.

edit: related to the topic cus nostalgic critic was in the movie

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

Necros posted:

thats him being not annoying? the other guy looks like he cant wait til the scene is over.

When he's not playing the AVGN, Rolfe always looks like he can't wait for whatever he's doing to be over.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bump!

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Greg Turkington is the only film buff i trust

Estranged On The Range
Oct 18, 2015

DrPaper posted:

That poo poo is cringy as gently caress.

It's not a movie as much as it is just a bunch of adults playing pretend for 2 hours.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

steinrokkan posted:

I'm a panhead like him

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

steinrokkan posted:

Mark Kermode

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

DrPaper posted:

lol, and the loving hack linkara claims to have spend $63,985 on it.... yeah, people gave him $63,985 on indiegogo.

Stabbatical
Sep 15, 2011

these guys are still going? i honestly thought they would've just thrown in the towel by now

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

bump

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
How many nostalgic movies and nes video games are left to be angry about anyway?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
the nostalgia critic is a loving human toilet

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

If there was ever a surer sign of the fickle nature of the internet celebrity, a website that once drew 100,000$ in advertising revenue every month now has 100,000 youtube subscribers.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Mel Mudkiper posted:

If there was ever a surer sign of the fickle nature of the internet celebrity, a website that once drew 100,000$ in advertising revenue every month now has 100,000 youtube subscribers.

Oh word?

Lord Seo
Aug 7, 2011

I should have learned Kung-fu instead of ethics.
Why do all these youtube "reviewers" that want to be film makers suck so bad.

CowboyAndy
Aug 7, 2012
....Because they're not good enough to be film makers?

Also, I used to like Spoony's videos before he went insane.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Unshaved Moose posted:

That poo poo is cringy as gently caress.

It's not a movie as much as it is just a bunch of adults playing pretend for 2 hours.

i couldn't even get through the trailer.

Pththya-lyi posted:

Does anyone even watch him anymore, i rember him being big when i was a senior and i watched him on and off, apperently he tried to do "legit sitcom comedy" but it sucked rear end and died, so now he is stuck doing this if he wants money or eat. at least brad jones is funny.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I can't wait to see him become irrelevant and not famous anymore and be totally hosed for job possibilities because there's this ten year gap of "I made videos on the internet!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i couldn't even get through the trailer.

Does anyone even watch him anymore, i rember him being big when i was a senior and i watched him on and off, apperently he tried to do "legit sitcom comedy" but it sucked rear end and died, so now he is stuck doing this if he wants money or eat. at least brad jones is funny.

How come critics are always bad at it when they try to actually make something

• Locked thread