Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
why
yes
no
yes
no
yes
no
y
View Results

• Locked thread
lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

do you chew on ice? do you have friends, do you talk to people? do they talk back? do you like to have fun? do you have fun with dfriends? do you like to go to the library to read some book? do you see things behind the mirror? do you sweat a lot? do you like the weather? are you happy? do you li;ke me? do you think about nice things, or bad things? do you some times thing about nice things that are bad? do you talk ot the trees, do they listen? do they talk back? do you go to work? do people look at you? do people acknowledge your presence? do you like ,e? do you use deodorant? do you have more than one showers a day? do you like clothes? do you chew on straw? do you have fun? dp you stay up to date on current news and events? do you follow a sports game? do you like the weatrher currently, at the moment? do you rthink halloween is a good idea? why dont you like me? why dont you like to have a good time? why dont you think everyone is out to get you? why dont you read a book/ why dont you have fun with me, and be freidsn with me,? why dont you listen to static exclusively? why dont you go out on a boat more often? why dont you call your parents/> why dont you say hello to your neighbour? why dont you like me? why dont you kill yourself? why dont you rrefuse to participate in an unjust system? why dont you work? why dont you quit your job? why dont you watch day time television? why dont you rearrange the letters on your keyboard? why dont you play more board games? why dont you go for a walk? why dont yo like me? why dont you feed your pet? why dont you get a life? why dont you call your father? why dont you sit in the dark? why dont you spend more time by yourself/ why dont you get some help why dont you take your medication why dont you stop looking at me why dont you do something with your life why dont you leave me alone why dont you go away why dont you kill yourself already why dont yoyu just gently caress off why dont you ever take a hint why dont you take a long walk off a shorert pier why dont you open youre veins why dont you why dont you why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

yes
no
no
no
no
yes
no
yes
no
no
no
no
yes
no
no
yes
yes
no
yes
yes
yes
no
no
no
no
yes
no
no
yes
yes
yes
no
no
no
no
yes
no
yes
no
no
no
no
yes
no
no
yes
yes
no
yes
yes
yes
no
no
no
no
yes
no
no
yes
yes
yes
no
no
no
no
yes
no
yes
no
no
no
no
yes
no
no
yes
yes
no
yes
yes
yes
no
no
no
no
yes
no
no
yes
yes

my answers

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i should go out on a boat more often

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
im hungry and im probably going to go get pizza from that place around the corner theyre pretty good but not as good as that other place but its further away and i dont really feel like walking that far just for a pizza that smaybe only slightly better

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

nice

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

taint is a dish best reaped cold

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ratjaculation posted:

yes
no
no
no
no
yes
no
yes
no
no
no
no
yes
no
no
yes
yes
no
yes
yes
yes
no
no
no
no
yes
no
no
yes
yes
yes
no
no
no
no
yes
no
yes
no
no
no
no
yes
no
no
yes
yes
no
yes
yes
yes
no
no
no
no
yes
no
no
yes
yes
yes
no
no
no
no
yes
no
yes
no
no
no
no
yes
no
no
yes
yes
no
yes
yes
yes
no
no
no
no
yes
no
no
yes
yes

my answers
same xcept they are in diff order n stuff :rolleyes:

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
who doesn't chew ice these days?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I chew ice

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Title should have been ''are you a reprehensible piece of poo poo?''

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

NotAnArtist posted:

Yes, I am

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

NotAnArtist posted:

I heard that's bad for your teeth.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Chewing ice can cause micro fractures in your teeth. Your teeth may fracture, or become more sensitive to temperatures, or be more at risk for cavities. Donut chew ice friend. Be good to your pie hole.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Wedemeyer posted:

Chewing ice can cause micro fractures in your teeth. Your teeth may fracture, or become more sensitive to temperatures, or be more at risk for cavities. Donut chew ice friend. Be good to your pie hole.

Huh, I'll stop them. Thx!

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!
If you have the urge to chew ice, you may have an iron deficiency. Please bring it up with your doctor at your next checkup.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Wedemeyer posted:

huh no wonder my teeth are hosed

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

NotAnArtist posted:

Answered yes to the poll, and yes to this.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
What is ice, I am from Europe I am not familiar with ice

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sheep-Goats posted:

What is ice, I am from Europe I am not familiar with ice

im not a scientis or anything but i think.its just cold water

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Hope his balls don't get stuck like in A Christmas Story.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Hope his balls don't get stuck like in A Christmas Story.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Thought I was the only one

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

this looks extremely refreshing

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
ice is the new spice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001
I didn't read your op, op, but I've got a coworker who sits next to me who chews on ice and hard candy all day long and it annoys me to no end. He also breaths using his mouth while doing it. God dang it.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread