Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WhyLeeKyOT
Sep 28, 2015
i'm a literal fucking piece of shit who calls the cops on poor people just so i can stuff my and my wife's fat fucking faces with whataburger!!!!!!!! if you see me on the street please kick my ass!!!!
So the town over is an affluent town. MINIMUM house value being about $400,000. It's not near a large city so seeing a panhandler is very rare (Very rare meaning never) .We were on a street in front of a grocery store and the line was backed up all the way to Whataburger. Probably 30 cars deep. My wife and I were talking about maybe being a wreck up at the 4 way stop or something. Well, we get to the 4 way stop and this Indian guy was standing near the stop sign, his wife and 2 kids are sitting out near him in the grass. The sign says "I lost my job and have 2 kids, please help". My wife and I went to lunch, but I mentioned I wanted to park and see how many cars were giving to this guy. Turns out the backup were cars stopping and giving him money. I would say literally 80% of cars were giving him paper money. I ended up calling the police non emergency line on him because it's against city ordinance to panhandle and this guy was pissing me off. I counted 10 now hiring signs on my way home. He could be home writing his resume and sending it off. He could be looking for a part time job to get by while working full-time..... whatever, I just didn't think what he was doing was right. 2 cops showed up and we watched for 20 minutes as they checked ID's and talked. We finally left and the cops were still there. So, am I going to hell? Should I mind my own business next time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tie-dye my titties
Jun 14, 2014

by WE B Boo-ourgeois
gas thread, ban op

Blahsmack
Oct 25, 2003

i hope the op loses his job

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
you deserve to get stomach cancer

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

nerd death screech posted:

gas op, ban thread

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

nerd death screech posted:

gas thread, ban op

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
no. the poor need to learn their place: jail, a shelter or the grave. you did the right thing. supply side jesus would approve.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Hi three olives

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Trout, it's what's for dinner.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Strategic Tea posted:

Hi three olives

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
You're either going to Christian hell or Mormon heaven

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

poor people are literally too lazy to beg for money

panhandlers arent poor and they are probably making more money pretending than you are by legitimately working

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
only if you believe jesus is lord and was as the bible described him

WhyLeeKyOT
Sep 28, 2015
i'm a literal fucking piece of shit who calls the cops on poor people just so i can stuff my and my wife's fat fucking faces with whataburger!!!!!!!! if you see me on the street please kick my ass!!!!
I promise you if I lost my job I wouldn't be on the street corner begging for money. Seems like such a lowly thing to do. He was enthusiastically waving at every car. Ugh....

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
What is it with white people and their desperate need to gently caress with the poor?

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
panhandlers got life figured out, free services from the government, free money from gullible people, man I wish I was homeless

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

Hobohemian posted:

What is it with white people and their desperate need to gently caress with the poor?
punching down is fun and you won't let us have slaves anymore so

Aug 4, 2010

if i was ever hosed up enough to commit a mass murder i wouldnt do it in a school or cinema, i would go to the richest part of town and kill as many rich fuckers as i could before taking myself out.

thats my story.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
No, because there is no hell, but it's rude.

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

Stdh.txt

Lets Pickle
Jul 9, 2007

holy hell OP you are a real piece of poo poo.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Strategic Tea posted:

Hi three olives

A vicious but justified insult

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

The cops just told him to get off the corner and stop doing that crap. He took his family and money and went home. They probably had curry for dinner.

Wait which kind of indian are we talking about here?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
youre a fag op

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Lets Pickle posted:

holy hell OP you are a real piece of poo poo.

B-b-but the city ordinances :qq:

Hey OP go eat a bullet.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

I threw away a homeless person's bed and shoes yesterday. Am I worse than OP?

Muttonchips
Jun 5, 2014

by Shine
You absolutely did the right thing. If you let this slide before long they'll be knocking on your door and pissing behind grocery stores and all kinds of mayhem.

You can sleep easy at night knowing that while you might end up in hell, these shitbags are already living it lol. Wait till winter.

WhyLeeKyOT
Sep 28, 2015
I stand by my decision. Having your kids there, teaching them it's ok to beg for money. Not actively searching for work, but banking on the generosity of Sunday afternoon traffic. Scum, I will continue to report all pan handling!! Then the police tell him to leave, and he load up the mini van, back to his $450,000 house. We all lose jobs, get sick family members, have someone die, etc. etc..... doesn't mean it's ok to go beg for sympathy and money on the corner. Atleast suck a dick to earn it....

WhyLeeKyOT fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Oct 11, 2015

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

Fitzy Fitz posted:

I threw away a homeless person's bed and shoes yesterday. Am I worse than OP?

Did you call the cops to harass him as well? If not, then no.

Muttonchips
Jun 5, 2014

by Shine
I can't tell if everyone is fake posting. If a homeless person started panhandling in your neighborhood, you wouldn't call the cops? Seriously? Sounds like most of you haven't been around them too much (other than white knighting for them on the internet). I used to work at a gas station that had a problem with homeless people. Literally had to call the cops on a weekly basis. Came really close to using my mace a few times.

Ever had to hose off human poo poo? If not- you have no idea what it's like to deal with the homeless. gently caress them all.

It's one thing to start Bum Fights or whatever but if you see a homeless person you should call the cops. Duh!

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

WhyLeeKyOT posted:

I stand by my decision. Having your kids there, teaching them it's ok to beg for money. Not actively searching for work, but banking on the generosity of Sunday afternoon traffic. Scum, I will continue to report all pan handling!! Then the police tell him to leave, and he load up the mini van, back to his $450,000 house. We all lose jobs, get sick family members, have someone die, etc. etc..... doesn't mean it's ok to go beg for sympathy and money on the corner. Atleast suck a dick to earn it....

im going to kick your rear end nancy boy

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Muttonchips posted:

I can't tell if everyone is fake posting. If a homeless person started panhandling in your neighborhood, you wouldn't call the cops? Seriously? Sounds like most of you haven't been around them too much (other than white knighting for them on the internet). I used to work at a gas station that had a problem with homeless people. Literally had to call the cops on a weekly basis. Came really close to using my mace a few times.

Ever had to hose off human poo poo? If not- you have no idea what it's like to deal with the homeless. gently caress them all.

It's one thing to start Bum Fights or whatever but if you see a homeless person you should call the cops. Duh!

Hahaha yeah you get over the "But they're human beings!!" thing real quick when you actually have to deal with them on a daily basis.

The other day I found a discarded purse and had to check it to see if it was stolen.

It wasn't stolen it was just full of human poo poo.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
cant blame him OP dude probably makes more money a year than you

tax free too

Macaroni n Smegma
Feb 2, 2005

shi't

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Hahaha yeah you get over the "But they're human beings!!" thing real quick when you actually have to deal with them on a daily basis.

The other day I found a discarded purse and had to check it to see if it was stolen.

actually someone stole my purse full of poo poo, I'd like it returned please

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
only if there is a god op

tomatoes and shit
Sep 17, 2015

Fitzy Fitz posted:

were you looking for the sealed envelop inside containing a letter that reads: I'm stolen?

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed

Strategic Tea posted:

Hi three olives

Kthulhu5000
Jul 25, 2006

by R. Guyovich

WhyLeeKyOT posted:

I promise you if I lost my job I wouldn't be on the street corner begging for money. Seems like such a lowly thing to do. He was enthusiastically waving at every car. Ugh....

nah, you'd be in an alleyway on your knees sucking weirdo wieners. because your wife won't do it, as you know all too well by now :sigh: .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

fakiebeanplant posted:

were you looking for the sealed envelop inside containing a letter that reads: I'm stolen?

Stolen purses usually have some sort of ID in them because thieves only want the cash.

I'm still hoping someone will find my stolen wallet from a year ago. It had my old student ID in it that I still used for discounts.

• Locked thread