Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

The General posted:

Why doesnt America just put all their homeless in Ohio or something?

Nevada was sticking mentally ill homeless people who had found their way into the state's care onto buses and dumping them in San Francisco for a while

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Yeah you're going to hell.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Stolen purses usually have some sort of ID in them because thieves only want the cash.

I'm still hoping someone will find my stolen wallet from a year ago. It had my old student ID in it that I still used for discounts.

*calls other people trash for begging*
*fraudulently uses student id for discounts*

like come on nigga at least dont be a loving hypocrite about poo poo

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

proof of concept posted:

Nevada was sticking mentally ill homeless people who had found their way into the state's care onto buses and dumping them in San Francisco for a while

well i mean san francisco seems like a pretty decent place to live if youre homeless nevada otoh isnt a good place to live no matter what.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Oberleutnant posted:

*calls other people trash for begging*
*fraudulently uses student id for discounts*

like come on nigga at least dont be a loving hypocrite about poo poo

No it's okay, he had a job.

Dr.Hashshashin
Jul 7, 2015

DABS ALL DAY
I love this thread, worth it.
:10bux:

WhyLeeKyOT
Sep 28, 2015
i'm a literal fucking piece of shit who calls the cops on poor people just so i can stuff my and my wife's fat fucking faces with whataburger!!!!!!!! if you see me on the street please kick my ass!!!!
Who said they guy was homeless? He was dressed like a normal guy, drove a mini van. He wasn't panhandling because he was homeless. He was doing it because "He lost his job and has two kids". Justified.... LMAO on my profile image. Pretty much sums it up, thanks!...

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

WhyLeeKyOT posted:

Who said they guy was homeless? He was dressed like a normal guy, drove a mini van. He wasn't panhandling because he was homeless. He was doing it because "He lost his job and has two kids". Justified.... LMAO on my profile image. Pretty much sums it up, thanks!...

i hope someone takes a big steaming dump on your fat face

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

WhyLeeKyOT posted:

Justified.... LMAO on my profile image. Pretty much sums it up, thanks!...

it's not an image it's just text hth

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I'm also far more inclined to give money to buskers and street performers over people just sitting there. Then I feel bad because its like I expect them to entertain me in exchange for my help but destitute people in general make me feel bad so whatever.

If I ever became homeless I dont know what I would do except seek out family for shelter while I find a min wage job, a luxury a lot of homeless people presumably dont have.

The Blue Pyramid
Mar 1, 2009

:poland: :poland: :poland:
Kiepski to nie
kaktus;
Pić musi!

:poland: :poland: :poland:
The homeless can be interesting folk who are down on their luck, it pays to get to know them. In my brief time living in a city I got to know some of the regular characters, would sometimes buy them food, hear their stories.

Me and a few buddies back then were mildly in to urban exploring. One time we visited this old abandoned factory, where we met this friendly dude who had been living there a few years. He had basically made himself a home there, furniture, books, a guest bed, even had it all sealed behind a security door so people wouldn't gently caress with his stuff. We sat down with him for a few hours smoking weed and going over his life story, how after two failed marriages he left with a backpack and the shoes on his feet and travelled up and down the east coast a few times before settling there. How he would scavenge for cans and other saleable things to afford food and to do his laundry weekly. We offered him some money but he refused, saying it wasn't exactly a good living but he was happy with his place in life, and had too much honor to take money from strangers/panhandle. We had a lot of respect for this guy. He had a few neighbors but explained they weren't as friendly as him and that they respected him as the sort of "leader" of their tiny community. Only notable neighbor we had any (extremely brief) interaction with was the anarchist who barricaded himself in an attic type room on the top floor and basically hid away from human contact. He was very creepy to be around, for the few minutes we spoke with him. Apparently the first dude was the anarchist's only friend.

Its been more than five years since we met him. I wonder if he's still living there, or if he's moved on again. Meeting him was a real experience.

The Blue Pyramid fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Oct 14, 2015

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

I don't know if you're going to Hell, but you're definitely a piece of poo poo.

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

op you don't know poo poo about their situation sometimes we all need a helping hand and you are a bitchmade pussy for calling the cops on that dude gently caress YOU

Dr.Hashshashin
Jul 7, 2015

DABS ALL DAY

Fart Puzzle posted:

op you don't know poo poo about their situation sometimes we all need a helping hand and you are a bitchmade pussy for calling the cops on that dude gently caress YOU

:sharpton:

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

The Blue Pyramid posted:

The homeless can be interesting folk who are down on their luck, it pays to get to know them.

it literally doesn't pay, this is just a note for any lurkers. Dont get tricked

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
OP doesnt realize that you can apply for jobs and panhandle between the process. lol idiot how about you panhandle for some logic buddy boy?

wow maybe i am the idiot didnt realize how old this post was lol

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
I hope that panhandler has an account now so we can finally hear his side of the story

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
i was gonna call you a human being op but if 80% of the cars were giving him money AND causing traffic then sure why not gently caress em its an obvious scam anyway

i live on city borders (THREE) which is a common spot for panhandlers to sit around traffic lights. they get real aggressive here and pretty much block traffic physically by walking around in it

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
If someone is blocking your car for money rev your engine and if they don't move run them over hth

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Wasn't there some twat in Hawaii who would walk around with a sledgehammer and smash the wheels on shopping carts that homeless people were using, then condescendingly explain to them that it wasn't their cart so he had no choice? Basically I hate him and you, op.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Dunno why people are making GBS threads on him police exist to protect the rich from the poor.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

op please update us on your neighborhood traffic.

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Kill all poors. Shove their ebt cards down their throat and choke them down.

Admiral_eX_laX
Jul 8, 2009

Historically Inaccurate

Hector Beerlioz posted:

You're either going to Christian hell or Mormon heaven

accurate.

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
eat the rich (this would take a while in op's case cuz he's really fat lmao)

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
I for one am just happy to know there are still people inexplicably reading distant pages of this dead gay forum, even if they do occasionally slip up and post to one of them

Eggsucker
May 27, 2005
you are an rear end in a top hat, OP, and i hope i see you in hell so i can kick your dead rear end.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

I for one am just happy to know there are still people inexplicably reading distant pages of this dead gay forum, even if they do occasionally slip up and post to one of them

your happiness is all that i need

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

:itoilet:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Sounds like OP lives in rack city (bitch)

goat manilla
Nov 13, 2003

No. Hell isn't real.

Also that guy would have pissed me off too. You got kids, dude. What could possibly be better motivation to get your poo poo together and get a job, get on WIC and stop being a human being.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
I like the ones who carry around an empty gas can to back up their story about being stranded. "Do you always keep a gas can in your car? Does this kind of thing happen to you often?"

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
You should've just run him over, then strapped his carcass to your roof, taken him home, and eaten him. That way you'd have one less panhandler in your $400k neighbourhood, he'd have a purpose again, AND you wouldn't have had to go to Whataburger! It's win-win!

Screaming Hand
Jul 30, 2004

you're already in hell when you trust the police over even a deranged varant

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
LOL OP hasnt posted since getting his custom title what a bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Sounds like you did the right thing, OP. Hopefully that guy can get the help he needs.

• Locked thread