Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
My millionaire landlord decided that the coal shed I am using to store things needs to be cleared of things, gives me a weekend to do it.
I have taken out my things, but its full of others crap as well, so, I guess my landlord is going to blame me for other peoples junk.
well, thats my story involving being here.
Thanks for reading it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
i need a cup of coffee
:coffeepal:

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

staberind posted:

My millionaire landlord decided that the coal shed I am using to store things needs to be cleared of things, gives me a weekend to do it.
I have taken out my things, but its full of others crap as well, so, I guess my landlord is going to blame me for other peoples junk.
well, thats my story involving being here.
Thanks for reading it.

Ring the pinkerton detective agency

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Ahundredbux posted:

i need a cup of coffee

Im drinking a big can of becks and tapping it on my screen like a caveman doing a 'cheers'

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

I just watched the fly (1958)

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Linux Pirate posted:

I just watched the fly (1958)

Ive got 'say yes to the dress' on and its been that way as long as i remember

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Isaac posted:

Ive got 'say yes to the dress' on and its been that way as long as i remember

did they say yes to that dress?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I think they àlways say yes eventually

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

It'd be pretty crazy if they said no one time.

HENGRY BUNG
Jan 15, 2015

i'm here OP :)

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Update: my neighbor very kindly but firmly told me that things outside his window are not cool.
I don't want a room full of things, I suppose I will get onto Gumtree or whatever and decrease my assets in favor of monies.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Yeah man what's up you wanna go to 7/11 and get some slurpees?

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

Nuts and Gum posted:

Yeah man what's up you wanna go to 7/11 and get some slurpees?

drat man it's like 2 am here, not in a sugar mod but I could go for some heat lamp dogs and petrified chicken wangs

FREE EGGROLLS
Nov 6, 2012

down n out posted:

drat man it's like 2 am here, not in a sugar mod but I could go for some heat lamp dogs and petrified chicken wangs

I could be your sugar mod :heysexy:

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

down n out posted:

I bet you are gonna take a belt sander to a tractor engine and thata gonna fill you up?

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

Isaac posted:

I bet you are gonna take a belt sander to a tractor engine and thata gonna fill you up?

I think you need to go outside, you are taking a poo poo post I made yesterday(like 2 years ago in internet time) and running with it like gospel.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

down n out posted:

I think you need to go outside, you are taking a poo poo post I made yesterday(like 2 years ago in internet time) and running with it like gospel.

Ive been posting from my outdoor gym this whole time. You are insane if you think your diet ideas make sense.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Metal is extremely hard to bite through. Gold is one of the most malleable metals and a prospector can only guarentee it with a small bite mark. Stainless steel? Titanium? We cant slice the tiniest bit of with our incisor teeth let alone chew it with our molars. You are insane.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

Isaac posted:

Metal is extremely hard to bite through. Gold is one of the most malleable metals and a prospector can only guarentee it with a small bite mark. Stainless steel? Titanium? We cant slice the tiniest bit of with our incisor teeth let alone chew it with our molars. You are insane.

You seem angry and diet obsessed. Can I offer you a load of protein and minerals in a warm flesh tube? You're going to have to work tho...

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Wyy aren't there any posts in gbs

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
If someone posts a thread about kony i will post in lt as if it were my own

angelklaine
Jun 10, 2015

Servant of Ruth and master of none.
There is nothing wrong with this thread.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

angelklaine posted:

There is nothing wrong with this thread.

Thats a gooď point

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Ilif some one makes b me an avatar ill buy them any lowtax bux item

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I want it to say,i agree with the op,

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

Isaac posted:

If someone posts a thread about kony i will post in lt as if it were my own

I hear the rush of seeing new posts in your freshly created thread is better than crack. Why don't you step out of your comfort zone a bit?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
We mIGHT have our differences but the gbs incest thread just got bumped.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Isaac posted:

Ilif some one makes b me an avatar ill buy them any lowtax bux item

send me the money im huyngry

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I dont like it

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

youll regret this, isaac

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
My offer is real no paypal im nearky ùnconcious but this is legit

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Lol

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

lol irl

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Thank you stranger this is the best thing that's ever happened

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i wish i could take credit for that, but this is the second time in i think three days that ive said "youll regret this" to someone on the forums and then coincidentally someone buys them a non flattering av at exactly the same time. i should use this power for good

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im mastbaruing

Dia de Pikachutos
Nov 8, 2012

I'm... gay?

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
I am not here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
I've had several cups of coffee now, anyone got any good ideas on how to waste some time ?

• Locked thread