Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

The Cuckold fantasy

What could men possibly find appealing about this? The Daily Beast called it the “intellectual fetish”. They were aiming in the right direction, but missed the mark. It is, in fact, a fetish for wizards. Don’t let the word throw you off. Call them sorcerers or warlocks, who cares? The point is, these vampires find a sort of metaphysical ascension by “gaming” the system of morality, as they see it. For you see, perception is wed to meaning, and you know as they say in the big leagues: “perception is reality”.

Whoa whoa whoa, slow down meow. Just kidding, but please let me explain: in Buddhism, one grows closer towards enlightenment simply through the passive, detached observation of passing phenomena. The art is in learning how to sit and experience the real of your boring existence in each passing moment without attachment, avoidance, or judgement. For the Buddhist, this allows them to overcome the world of appearances and attachments. Sounds boring, but what do I know? I’m not a dang warlock.

Anyway, Buddhists practice sitting for hours at a time not reacting to things. This is how they grow their bright yellow super saiyan hair. What does any of this have to do with cucking? What the cuck fetishist does is trick his wife and a male victim into committing adultery, a terrible sin which defiles the flesh. By doing so, he positions himself as the recipient of the real offense, like a victim.

Why would anyone willingly submit themselves to such torture? Why does David Blaine sit on top of a precariously positioned unicycle for 7 days subsisting solely on envelope glue? That’s right, to unlock his magic.

He hits the karma lottery by generating his own suffering which he accepts and overcomes. In his heart, the man suffers unto death in this moment of humiliation, accepts it, and finds transcendence. It’s like that totally rad scene in the movie Fight Club where Bradd Pitt burns his twin brothers hand.

Not only that, he uses a cosmic “see-saw” effect to further boost his spirit levels. The husband and wife are conjoined at the soul, imagine this like two people sitting on a see-saw (the married peeps will know what I’m talkin about :mmhmm: ). The man can feel when the wife sins against him, as illustrated in your mind by a teeter-totter wooshing the man upwards as the wife plummets into guilt. Toss the other man on her side and have the cuckhold forgive them both, the man paradoxically feels he has ascended as he soars through the air watching his wife be pleasured by another man.

Don’t be fooled people, sorcery is an abomination unto God. Just say No to wizards! God Bless Marriages

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Notable Dom X
Apr 3, 2011

by exmarx
Buglord
thanks for the heads up, ned

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

yes, ned, we know you are cucked by your wife.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

just pay it forward, neighbor

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

symbolic posted:

yes, ned, we know you are cucked by your wife.

she's not stupid, she knows magic isn't Real

it's a lacan joke of course you dumb noob

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
sorcery is drugs fool not sex

get ur bible right

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I think it's more about the bond of lovers and how the actual biological pain of getting cucked actually reinforces that biological bond, not so much zenning out or whatever.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

mdm posted:

sorcery is drugs fool not sex

get ur bible right

its all bad ya dig?

Galatians 5:19–21 posted:

19 Now bthe works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality,
20 idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, cdivisions,
21 envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that dthose who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

but fear not!

Romans 3:21-28 posted:

21 But now apart from the law the righteousness of God has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. 22 This righteousness is given through faith in[a] Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile, 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. 25 God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement,[b] through the shedding of his blood—to be received by faith. He did this to demonstrate his righteousness, because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished— 26 he did it to demonstrate his righteousness at the present time, so as to be just and the one who justifies those who have faith in Jesus.

27 Where, then, is boasting? It is excluded. Because of what law? The law that requires works? No, because of the law that requires faith. 28 For we maintain that a person is justified by faith apart from the works of the law.

so rejoice in the Lord!

Commie NedFlanders fucked around with this message at 08:58 on Oct 12, 2015

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
No orgies? gently caress man

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I think it's more about the bond of lovers and how the actual biological pain of getting cucked actually reinforces that biological bond, not so much zenning out or whatever.

Word?

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im going to gently caress ev3erything i can

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

mdm posted:

No orgies? gently caress man

empty ur cup bruh it's overflowing

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Commie NedFlanders posted:

empty ur cup bruh it's overflowing

thats just cum dont worry bruh

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
fetish for intellectuals? ahahahahhahahaahaahahahahahahahaajhahaaaahahsahhaahahhaahaahahahaahaahahahahahahahaahahaaahaahaahahhaahahaahaahaahahahahahahhaahahahahhaahahahahaahahahaahaacahahaahhaahahahhaahaahhahaahahhahaahahahhaaahahaaahahhaaahhaaahahahah

ha

goddamn

god loving dam,n

goddamn god drat

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im gonna star t killing åpeoplwe if i ever run into one of these fuckers i n person

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
author is probably the cucker and not the cuckold, knowing full well his propaganda will get him more married rear end

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

What's zenning out?

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

mdm posted:

author is probably the cucker and not the cuckold, knowing full well his propaganda will get him more married rear end

I'm neither

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Commie NedFlanders posted:

What's zenning out?

Oh whippets dude!

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Oh whippets dude!

:radcat:

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

The Riddle of the Cuck is that you cannot trust anyone, not men, not women, not wives, not husbands. But swords, swords you can trust.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
i agree op

do not summon demons it is potent magic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuYJydMaHL4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Gotta say thats honestly the gayest thing ive ever heard anyone say bro, but you can have my 5 golden manbabies anyway. Ill be rear end hosed if i didnt just blast a poo poo laughing at that one.

• Locked thread