Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

I heard a weird noise coming from the kitchen that sounded likE a marble dropping, but I don't own any marbles. I'm too afraid to go out and check; there's probably some sort of thug out there. I've decided to play it safe and lock myself in my room.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Stay safe DaveSplitter Ghost.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Where do you keep the money?

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Al Borland posted:

Where do you keep the money?

I keep it in a ceramic piggybank labeled "DaveSplitter's Life Savings". I keep it in the kitchen. Shod I be worried?

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
Do you have any hanzo steel with which you can ward off an intruder?

Notable Dom X
Apr 3, 2011

by exmarx
Buglord
i assume you already retrieved your weapons and ammo from their respective safes????? remember your trigger discipline, have fun!

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

DaveSplitter posted:

I keep it in a ceramic piggybank labeled "DaveSplitter's Life Savings". I keep it in the kitchen. Shod I be worried?

IS that all you have?

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

DaveSplitter posted:

I heard a weird noise coming from the kitchen that sounded likE a marble dropping, but I don't own any marbles. I'm too afraid to go out and check; there's probably some sort of thug out there. I've decided to play it safe and lock myself in my room.

Now's your chance to serve society by removing a burglar from the gene pool. Kill that guy with your gun/rifle. Nothing of value will be lost

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
get naked and masturbate all over yourself, then rush the attacker

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Where do you keep the rest of your valuables? Dave.

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Apart from drinking, there is absolutely nothing to do here.
Drop it!

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Prepare your anus OP

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

I don't own any real guns, the closest thing I have is a double-barreled nerf gun. Do you think that maybe I can cock it loud enough to scare the intruder away?

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
just find the heaviest object you can and charge into the room swinging wildly, this is a foolproof plan i can assure you

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
the intruder probably left by now anyway, go ahead

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
unsheathe your katana

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
it's me, op.

I just wanted to drop in and say hi

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

DaveSplitter posted:

I don't own any real guns, the closest thing I have is a double-barreled nerf gun. Do you think that maybe I can cock it loud enough to scare the intruder away?

No your home sucks. I'm gone already get some money rear end in a top hat.

gottabefrank
Sep 19, 2014

Use black makeup to put battle stripes on your naked form, then douse your erection in lighter fluid and ignite it. That will be enough to startle the intruder and he will scurry into the darkness or shoot you in the chest.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

its probably somebody making ice

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

It's not "your" home. Property rights are a artificial human creation that we have no reason to respect.

If the intruder wants to live with you there's nothing you can do to stop him.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

kikkelivelho posted:

It's not "your" home. Property rights are a artificial human creation that we have no reason to respect.

perhaps with time they can learn to love one another

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Are you alive OP? Keep us updated.

pigeonchest bill
Dec 7, 2007

various cheeses posted:

Are you alive OP? Keep us updated.

I assume he died after slipping on the marble that the intruder dropped on the floor.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

pigeonchest bill posted:

I assume he died after slipping on the marble that the intruder dropped on the floor.

the perfect crim,

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
"accidentally" get caught, offer to suck their dick in exchange for your safety

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

pigeonchest bill posted:

the perp is alleged to be a strung out child movie star who's out despite numerous charges of assault / attempted murder with household items

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

kikkelivelho posted:

Robo Reagan posted:

perhaps with time they can learn to love one another

Then tell people you met on eharmony. There you go, modern marriage acquired.

Or, like every other goon you can rush to your vaulted safe-room, acquire your tactical assault rifle with MVC4321 optical sights, Weatherston P43 custom stock/grip combo, counter-sunk muzzle with tactical bayonet and deploy yourself out of the assault chute and confront said liberal employing only the most masterful trigger discipline and neutralize the tango.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
once i had a break in. except it wasnt the sound of a marble, it was the sound of my door splintering and being kicked in. OP, are you sure it wasnt that sound?

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Run to the back yard and hide until I leave

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
maybe someone just posted a marble through your letterbox

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
im the marble bandit ..

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
what was his name?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
OP start a dialogue with this intruder and try to understand his perspective for breaking into your house and see if it isn't somehow in fact you that is in fault for this

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

OP start a dialogue with this intruder and try to understand his perspective for breaking into your house and see if it isn't somehow in fact you that is in fault for this

If that doesn't work, poo poo in your hand and throw it at him.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Before I exited my room, I yelled "I have a gun, if I see you, you're dead!". Fortunately there was no one else in the house. If there was, I would have been screwed, because I don't actually have a gun.

Anyhow, I didn't find anything unusual in the kitchen, which is weird because I could have sworn that I heard what sounded like a marble dropping on the floor. I was working with automotive resin last night, maybe the fumes made me hallucinate?

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

DaveSplitter posted:

Before I exited my room, I yelled "I have a gun, if I see you, you're dead!". Fortunately there was no one else in the house. If there was, I would have been screwed, because I don't actually have a gun.

Anyhow, I didn't find anything unusual in the kitchen, which is weird because I could have sworn that I heard what sounded like a marble dropping on the floor. I was working with automotive resin last night, maybe the fumes made me hallucinate?

Last words you ever post??

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Joust posted:

Last words you ever post??

Actually, I just posted in some other threads. So no.

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
Kill yourself so he can't rape you

edit:

my kinda ape fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Oct 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

DaveSplitter posted:

nah don't worry about it it's just me rummaging through your fridge

• Locked thread