Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

proctorbot posted:

rear end is humping/thrusting muscle. A powerful rear end can hump harder for a longer time period, causing good sex feelings

My rear end is so powerful it comes with a warning label anmd I don't even work out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

itt, goons unironically arguing that women don't enjoy sex pretty much as much as men do

I only see you and another looser arguing about that. Please don't generalize to whole populations

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tricky D posted:

They're arguing from personal experience.

oh I know lol

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
When I have sex it's pretty obvious the woman isn't enjoying it so QED

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Moridin920 posted:

pf based on what, no one wanting to gently caress your goony rear end? pull out the statistics and numbers for me lol :jerkbag:

next gbs name... pussy fountains

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001
moridin you're welcome to look up numbers of lifetime sexual partners for women and then compare them to those for gay men at your leisure. i understand if you're busy with the 500000000000000000003 bitches on your jock who are all models and go to another school out of town (lmoa what are you thinking bragging about sexual conquests on the internet you loving garbage moron)

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

I'm Crap posted:

moridin you're welcome to look up numbers of lifetime sexual partners for women and then compare them to those for gay men at your leisure. i understand if you're busy with the 500000000000000000003 bitches on your jock who are all models and go to another school out of town (lmoa what are you thinking bragging about sexual conquests on the internet you loving garbage moron)

"men and women always tell the truth about how many people they've hosed."

Also what does sexual partner number matter? I'm saying women enjoy loving as much as men do, not that women are as promiscuous as men. If anything I'm saying they are NOT as promiscuous because they don't need to be since they can pull a dude with a big dick pretty much whenever they want just by making 1 post on the internet.

The latest numbers I've seen say 95%+ of people both gay and straight have less than 20 sexual partners in their lifetime. So yeah there's a few people in that outlier percentage banging everything that moves but lol if you believe Margaret Thatcher's advisor saying gay men have 20k sexual partners on average

quote:

(lmoa what are you thinking bragging about sexual conquests on the internet you loving garbage moron)

who is bragging, fuckwit? I never said how many people I've hosed.

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Oct 12, 2015

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
Women love sex if you're good at it, but they also think about sex differently and they are just as inclined to gently caress to satisfy an emotional need as they are to satisfy a physical one.

It's not a matter of debate that women enjoy sex as much as men. We don't live in the 30's anymore, we had Sex in the City already.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

BottledBodhisvata posted:

Women love sex if you're good at it, but they also think about sex differently and they are just as inclined to gently caress to satisfy an emotional need as they are to satisfy a physical one.

It's not a matter of debate that women enjoy sex as much as men. We don't live in the 30's anymore, we had Sex in the City already.

hell yea BB

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

Enfield posted:

its because youre a stupid retard op

The OP didn't try to burn himself to death so who's the real stupid retard?

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:

extra stout posted:

next gbs name... pussy fountains

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

The man I love has a fantastic rear end, it feels good to grab and look at. It feels good on a level no other woman's jealousy could hope to achieve (and the high from that poo poo is like heroin (I know this because I am a ty pical woman from television and movies unironically.))

I also appreciatte a hawttt rear end on a lady because how could you not right? I hope you use this raw data appropriately.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
im gay so I already know dump rear end

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
I have an almost obsession with my husband's rear end. He has the most perfect butt, very bouncy but also firm. I like to blow raspberries on it. I would use it as a pillow, but I have to watch out for farts. You know how men can like boobs or butts? Women find things appealing too.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

good butt means good pelvic thrusts obv.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
Butts are nice.

EDIT: Sometimes my girlfriend grabs my rear end when I do the sex to her

BottledBodhisvata fucked around with this message at 19:15 on Oct 12, 2015

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Butts are nice.

EDIT: Sometimes my girlfriend grabs my rear end when I do the sex to her

That's because you're not keeping a good rhythm and she has to correct it

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

women love butts they will even say nice things about your butt and also touch your butt EVEN (especially) if they're are no other women around so loving lol at that biotruths dweeb on the last page

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

according to my biobutt math women don't like my butt because deep down they really hate all butts

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Decebal posted:

That's because you're not keeping a good rhythm and she has to correct it

Sometimes it is good to be bad!

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Sometimes it is good to be bad!

havin g your rear end grabbed feels good

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Who doesn't love butts? Love of butt is a universal human experience.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
My gf says no butt stuff though

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

what does your bf say?

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Some like wide shoulders too, but that's harder to improve if your genes are bad

Shoulders are the lest erotic part. Come on ladies !

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

a bone to pick posted:

what does your bf say?

The mask muffles his voice, so I dunno.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Women are obsessed with men's asses because it subconsciously reminds them of rear end-feeding as a child.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

my gf enjoys loving my butt and enjoys getting butt hosed

you're missing out imo

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Moridin920 posted:

my gf enjoys loving my butt and enjoys getting butt hosed

you're missing out imo

Bwahahaha

Ahahahahahahahahahaha

lmao

no

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

BigBoss posted:

lol you don't know a single woman irl do you?

i like it when dudes say poo poo like this because u instanly know they are exactly the kind of repulsive nerd that no woman would touch with a stolen pussy and thats why they think all women are sexless frigid weirdos lmao

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tony Homo posted:

dont sign your posts

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Tony Homo posted:

That is v. Rude to Enfield and u two should touch noodles and make up

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Bwahahaha

Ahahahahahahahahahaha

lmao

no

if you let a lady play with your butt then some dude may type "ahahahaha" at you on a internet forum, an extremely shameful thing to live through

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Digital Fingers posted:

if you let a lady play with your butt then some dude may type "ahahahaha" at you on a internet forum, an extremely shameful thing to live through

You're just giving them ammo to use after the inevitable break-up

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Naerasa posted:

A nice butt feels good in a hand.

But one in the hand is worth two in the bush.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Why do men care about boobs? I mean they are completely biologically useless to the man unless he is an infant

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Digital Fingers posted:

The truth is is that buttsex is overrated

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
women are horndogs

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Cuckoo posted:

Why do men care about boobs? I mean they are completely biologically useless to the man unless he is an infant

You think I don't ask myself that ? Yeah, let me get a boner for some fleshy sacks full of fat and white sweat . But I do, and how !!! :circlefap:

Nature's a joke :(

(maybe if ladies showed them more often, men wouldn't be so obsessed, so it's women's fault when you think about it)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Hmm, perhaps there is some truth to the whole "negging" business. Make her feel bad and she will want to fill that void with your youknowwhat

• Locked thread