Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tujague posted:

So, slut shaming is so powerful that it literally causes a 1,000,000 to 1 disparity in every observable way to measure the differences in how men and women pursue sex, is that it?

So, like, does the difference exist or not? Don''t we sort of have to move to Fantasy Land before us normal dumb people can witness these obvious facts that you're super smart about?

First off I'm pretty sure you're making poo poo up based on what you think and not based on any kind of empirical data so get hosed. Your evidence for 'women don't like sex as much' is 'i send people my dick pic and they don't like it!'

And idk if you don't know by now that women also enjoy loving as much as men (again, that doesn't mean they enjoy loving RANDOM PEOPLE as much, JUST THAT THEY ENJOY SEX AS MUCH) then maybe it is you that should leave Fantasy Land and go hit up some bars or something. Or chop your micro dick off.

page 4 drilldos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
When I see a shapely lady butt I feel like pinching it, or giving it a light slap. that's my raw feeling before it gets pushed down deep with the rest

Anyone else ?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

DOOP posted:

I wish a woman would compliment my rear end. Or even a man

:(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJOTBSE_3Dw

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

a bone to pick posted:

You have a blessed rear end, pal.

Poetic Justice posted:

Look at that rear end!

Thanks goons :)

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ill bury my dick so far in your rear end that whoever pulls it out will be crowned king arthur

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Decebal posted:

When I see a shapely lady butt I feel like pinching it, or giving it a light slap. that's my raw feeling before it gets pushed down deep with the rest

Anyone else ?

I have one friend who just has the most perfect rear end, every time we hang out my hands will be touching his butt most of the time and everyone tells him they want to gently caress his rear end. I don't see him much anymore because I think he's scared we're going to literally rape him one day.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Moridin920 posted:

First off I'm pretty sure you're making poo poo up based on what you think and not based on any kind of empirical data so get hosed. Your evidence for 'women don't like sex as much' is 'i send people my dick pic and they don't like it!'

And idk if you don't know by now that women also enjoy loving as much as men (again, that doesn't mean they enjoy loving RANDOM PEOPLE as much, JUST THAT THEY ENJOY SEX AS MUCH) then maybe it is you that should leave Fantasy Land and go hit up some bars or something. Or chop your micro dick off.

page 4 drilldos

I'm glad that when I came back to this thread hours later you're still here spergin out. What I'm trying to figure out is sort of a chicken and egg thing though. Is your lack of knowledge regarding women and sex due to your weird spergishness, or did you start to get weird and spergy because no women will have anything to do with you?

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
Hot girl: "Hi there, are you straight?"
Me: "Why yes. Yes I am."
Hot girl: "That's a shame, my gay friend Michael over there thinks you have a nice butt."
Me: "Oh. Right. And what do you think of my butt?"
Hot Girl "meh" *shrugs and walks away*

This is what it is like going through life as a man with a nice butt.

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:
I did have a Russian Co-Worker who really liked black men and put on weight for her booty.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

BigBoss posted:

I'm glad that when I came back to this thread hours later you're still here spergin out. What I'm trying to figure out is sort of a chicken and egg thing though. Is your lack of knowledge regarding women and sex due to your weird spergishness, or did you start to get weird and spergy because no women will have anything to do with you?

im a sperg for saying women enjoy sex

i have a lack of knowledge regarding women and sex for saying that women enjoy sex.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha you're gonna be a miserable bitter goon just wait 20 years and think back to this thread when your wife is berating you, you sadbrained micro dick.

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Moridin920 posted:

any kind of empirical data

Oh, right! Sorry, bro. I'm dumb and wrong because I'm not stumping up any empirical data. You really got a hold of this argument. Okay, hit me with your empirical data. I mean, unless you're a major-league pissy-pants little dumbass know-it-all loving retard.

Ready when you are.

edit in case you're going to try the same embarrassing fat kid goalpost-moving crap you just posted, the empirical data you have says that women want sex as much as men thanks

Tujague fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Oct 12, 2015

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

I used to be a chubster then I lost all my fat except for my caboose so now I'm a skinny guy with a hefty rear end is this attractive y/n???

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Women have been very vocal my entire life about how nice my rear end is, so yes they care. If you have a nice one which most dude don't. Sorry flat assers.

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan

ThePriceIsRight posted:

I used to be a chubster then I lost all my fat except for my caboose so now I'm a skinny guy with a hefty rear end is this attractive y/n???

At least you don't have a hank hill butt.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
You have to have a hammer to drive a nail

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Moridin920 posted:

im a sperg for saying women enjoy sex

i have a lack of knowledge regarding women and sex for saying that women enjoy sex.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha you're gonna be a miserable bitter goon just wait 20 years and think back to this thread when your wife is berating you, you sadbrained micro dick.

Namaste my child. Some day I hope you find peace. Until then, remember, not everything can be quantified. To try is the sperg's folly.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

String Beans posted:

At least you don't have a hank hill butt.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Reminder that this:

BigBoss posted:

Also posted this:

BigBoss posted:

Women often to pretend to be fixated on men's bodies in order to gain acceptance with other women. No women are really super into seeing male strippers, butts, or whatever, but they put on a big show and scream a lot so other women think they care. :biotruths:

lm(shapely and well toned)ao

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan

y

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Reminder that this:

Also posted this:

lm(shapely and well toned)ao

Yes. I posted both of those things. Congratulations on reading them! You are now better off in your life for having been blessed with my wisdom. You are very lucky to have me as a teacher! :)

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Well my dick is wayy to big to fit in a poop chute. I lost the lottery.

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan

Darth123123 posted:

goes to show that super big dicks are a monkey paw wish.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

ThePriceIsRight posted:

Post a picture of your lady butt, dummy.

Asclepius Hot Rod
Apr 5, 2009

BigBoss posted:

Yes. I posted both of those things. Congratulations on reading them! You are now better off in your life for having been blessed with my wisdom. You are very lucky to have me as a teacher! :)

Moridin may be a bit spergy at times but your call out posts are even worse. Get thee back to MGS BigBoss.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
I don't

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

DOOP posted:

pics

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
watching goons argue about women is one of life's simpler pleasures

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

maybe we should post pictures of manbutt to decide if they are worth caring about

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Darth123123 posted:

Bullshit, you just haven't found the right anus.

gandhichan
Dec 25, 2009

There's a new terror of the skies, bitches.
AND HER HAIR IS PINK.
Women don't care about asses, don't poop, etc, and the ones that claim to are loving liars.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
I don't know, but I dig it when they grab it during the loving so I dont care

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

notZaar posted:

Bullshit, you just haven't found the right anus.

Nah I was just trying to make us normal dick goons feel good. Asses are good fat, skinny, just not pimply.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Ork of Fiction posted:

Post a picture of your lady butt, dummy.

me in the white shirt

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

BigBoss posted:

Women often to pretend to be fixated on men's bodies in order to gain acceptance with other women. No women are really super into seeing male strippers, butts, or whatever, but they put on a big show and scream a lot so other women think they care. :biotruths:

Can you imagine how ugly this goon must be? Literally never seen a girl look at him with lust in her eyes.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

ThePriceIsRight posted:

me in the white shirt

Mr. President! :911:

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

ThePriceIsRight posted:

me in the white shirt

Now that's a leader I can get behind :heysexy:

DenizenKane
Nov 6, 2013

Please. Go on.
I'm agreeing with the idea that it's a obvious muscle group, like biceps or pectorals, which shows testosterone levels and breeding suitability. Good luck with your sperg off.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Moridin920 posted:

i do actually. I have a lot of female friends which is how I know they pretty much like sex just as much as men do. It's just that 90% of men are retarded morons who think 'want sum fuk' or the equivalent of is some sort of slick romancing.

They like loving just as much, they're just not as desperate that they need to acknowledge every dick that crosses their path. With men it's not enough supply, but with women it's too much supply. The demand is about equal but the variance in supply ensures that men are cheap and pussy is at a premium.

take your trilby and get the gently caress out

DOOP posted:

post butt pics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Darth123123 posted:

Nothing that lube can't fix. With enough lube, anything is possible.

Reach for the stars.

• Locked thread