Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Stuttering is not any worse than say fallout 4 or when halo auto saved back in the day. Unfortunate but it isn't a twitch shooter. I'm loving the story/banter so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Game hardlocked my PS4 while loading day 15. Not cool bro, not cool.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I can't get back to an area I'm supposed to be in because it's literally disappeared. I fall through the world geometry indefinitely. Reloading doesn't change it. Where were the QA guys.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

And... it hardlocked my PS4 again. I can tolerate a lot of jank but this game is so small, it shouldn't be this bad.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Is my game save hosed? It crashed during a loading screen right after discovering the monitoring camp I went back to Two Forks lookout as it instructed, but it didn't trigger the loading screen this time, and nothing happens when I get to the lookout. I can't see any way to progress the story. Am I missing a trigger or is the game broken for me now?

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I would appreciate an answer to my question as I have about an hour to finish this game and don't know what to do.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I ended up watching the end of the game on IGN walkthroughs since the game save was completely corrupted. Cool concept and story but no one should support this lazy port on PS4. It's like our Arkham Knight for PC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Cable posted:

So I think I just got a game-breaking bug. In day 77, after I find the reports about Henry and Delilah, and Delilah tells me to go back to the lookout, instead of leaving I just saved the game and went to sleep. Now I just loaded that save, but apparently when I hop the rocky gap the floor should've crumbled and it hasn't (I looked it up on Youtube). Anyone with this problem?

Had exact same problem in the same spot, no solution besides maybe grab an old save from PS+ if you can. It was so far along that I just watched the rest on youtube, super bummed still.

• Locked thread