Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barf Wight
Sep 4, 2011
OK, you can stop yelling :hf:
For anyone else having trouble finding the game on the EU PSN store, it's on the front page of the EU browser store.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barf Wight
Sep 4, 2011
I liked it, ending and all. I kinda did what I usually end up doing which is just chugging through the story once it picks up steam, so I probably missed a couple of spots. A lot of very neat touches throughout the game.

Had a bug with the "note viewer" where I could scroll down but it would only highlight and open the top one. Also noticed some stuttering in some parts on PS4.

Regarding the story and ending: I felt more empty/drained or whatever at the end of it than I was expecting for such a short game. In a good way, I guess. Even the beginning was kinda heavy. The last conversation with Delilah where you can see a little bits of the stuff you've talked about scattered around the tower was kind of a nice way to reminisce about the last few hours of playtime.

A good game.

Barf Wight
Sep 4, 2011

ymgve posted:

South-east of your tower - there's a gate that takes you back to the path where you arrived and the turtle is at the end of that path

Is it in more than one spot then? Pretty sure I found it by the cache near Beartooth, sunbathing on a big rock a few yards back at like 8 o'clock when facing the cache

Barf Wight
Sep 4, 2011

Spudd posted:

Art, colour and setting were quite good. The dialogue was top fuckin' notch in some places, like wow, it was almost as if 2 normal people were talking to each other. There was music apparently?
Oh man the music, the music was so good! It's crazy that music this good and mood-appropriate is only the third best thing about the game (after visuals and dialogue).

• Locked thread