Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mbt
Aug 13, 2012

I'm stuck after the cave with the body, delilah says "we're almost out of here" and then nothing. I'm stuck walking. The next day doesn't trigger. I kept walking thinking oh something is going to happen, then the game loving autosaved so I would have to replay the whole game over to get to that point.

I'm pretty steamed atm. This is a fairly short game so all the bugs I'm seeing are hilarious.

11 people made this?!

Roundabout was made by 2, Undertale by 1.5. Both were a lot longer and a lot more enjoyable. With the pedigree campo santo seems to give themselves I sure expected a hell of a lot more than what I got.

$20USD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Steam refunded me after 2.8 hours played so go ahead and try it if you had a bad time like me!

• Locked thread