Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
Anyone got the photo mode in the main menu to work? Only gives me an error message when entering my email.

Ending talk It was kind of anticlimatic but at the same time it was a good ending. It kind of put you in the space of Henry's mind where you expect there to be some giant government conspiracy (On the first trip beyond the cave gate I could have sworn I saw something that looked like the wall of a giant underground building when looking down at the dropped shoe) but in the end, both you and Henry discover at the same time that it was all caused by a single deranged man. The only thing that wasn't properly explained was how you managed to find the backpack with the cave key - even the hermit's notes describe shock that you found that key.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

Daedalus1134 posted:

If you played it in one sitting, there is a steam update that came out sometime during my game. Quitting out, letting the patch go, and loading it back up fixed it for me.

No, I got that patch. Before the patch I couldn't even enter my email. Now I can enter an email address, but it errors out after 25% of the progress bar.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

40-Degree Day posted:

Where is the turtle?

South-east of your tower - there's a gate that takes you back to the path where you arrived and the turtle is at the end of that path

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
I'm really glad my pre-release speculation that Delilah isn't a real person and it's all in your head turned out to be false though. Now, that would have been a lovely plot.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

drunken officeparty posted:

I just found out about this game moments ago from watching the Giantbomb quicklook and I have no interest in playing it but I have one question

is Delilah as hot as she sounds

(Ending spoiler) As usual for indie games, they go to greath lengths to avoid modeling a human face. You never see Delilah.

• Locked thread