Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Please do not hit Carlos Correa (I know it wasnt on purpose)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Rasmus is on fire

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Oh wow Gattis swung at a pitch that was not even close who would guess

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Well gently caress

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Thanks Gomez

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Thank god for Carloses

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I will take it.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
CORREA YOU BEAUTIFUL SON OF A BITCH

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
YESSSSSSS

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
that Hitman poster :laffo:

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
God gently caress you Harris

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
This is shaping up to be one of the most Houston innings in the history of baseball

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
At this point we would be lucky to get out of this tied

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
What to even say.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
WOW that was a loving great stop

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Even in the pantheon of Houston sports chokes this one is way, way the gently caress up there

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Congrats on your ALCS trip Royals

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

St Evan Echoes posted:

This was such a good game for a while but now I feel bad for the Astros

If there was one nice thing about being out of the playoffs for a decade, it was forgetting about the Astros legendary choking ability. The announcers just said, if we don't win Wednesday, we'll be 3-10 all time in games where we can clinch.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I didn't think it was possible to go from "just happy to make the playoffs" to "infuriated and depressed at my team's failures" in one postseason but it only took 5 games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

alpha_destroy posted:

Do you want to know why I posted nothing in SAS this offseason? It was cause my stupid team whom I had never before seen in postseason lost literally the last game of an improbable and dreamlike season. Not only is that shift possible, I think the vast majority of fans go through it. When their team loses in the playoffs.

I hope my team crushes yours Wednesday, but... I mean dude, the dream isn't dead yet.

Oh, I know. And to be honest if I had to lose to someone I'd pick the Royals because you guys have had it as bad or worse than us for a long time. I'm just really going through a swirl of emotions that the Astros have not put me through in a long, long time.

Sorry if I annoy anyone itt

• Locked thread