Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

gently caress YEAH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I'd almost want to see Lance come out for the seventh - he is on fire.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Intruder posted:

Knowing AJ, he'd probably go to Perez instead of Sipp

Is it so much to ask to never want to see Oliver Perez pitch for the Astros ever again?

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

The Astros have become masters of that replay. They've gotten so many stolen bases overturned with that rule.

What a huge replay...that may decide the game. If I were a Royals fan I'd be pissed.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Yeah but seriously why the gently caress are you stealing third with two outs. If you're going to blame anyone blame the manager.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Intruder posted:

The Astros throw so many in the dirt it's actually not a bad play when you have someone with Gore's speed

Yes but it's not a guarantee thing for something that provides very little benefit. Look at what just happened as a prime example, you never know...

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Is it just me or did that Al-tu-ve chant sound like Y2J?

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Carlos Correa is absolutely the next Alex Rodriguez, except the whole being crazy part.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

gently caress YOU BLUE JAYS ASTROS ARE THE HOME RUN KINGS

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Colby "Hit Man" Rasmus.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Holy gently caress pull Madson already.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Absolutely excellent inning - thank you Astros!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

bawfuls posted:

Rasmus career postseason line is now .500/.645/1.227

Dude is going to get paaaaaid this offseason.

• Locked thread