Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
What the gently caress is Darkfall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

Uziduke posted:

You posted in the we love Brad thread stay away form this, it will not be a hold each other hands and kill PVE dragons game.

That was a different time and a different Node you mong.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

Uziduke posted:

All right, just giving a warring against Darkfall for anyone that liked Everquest and Vanguard.

Those games are trash compared to UO, anyways.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

Fendahleen posted:

Just change the title of every thread in this trashbag forum to this, it's more efficient.

Except Pantheon.

Add more hahahas.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

Tenzarin posted:

You could have multiple characters on your account. I was leveling my taming in the ice land area on polar bears, I teleported to town and had them attack everyone in my guild. You could freely attack guild members in UO in town.

Same with guilds you were at war with. You'd type in IRC "x guild at trinsic small bank" and within ten seconds, eight guild mates Recall to your location, and the Corp Pors start flying.

I wish MMORPGs never evolved past the Ultima Online pre-Renaissance stage. I've never had more fun in a computer game than I did during that time.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

Tenzarin posted:

trinsic was a nice town intill it got killed by monsters.

Did EA do something to it? Trinsic was my favorite town. I was a town thief and I would lead people on wild goose chases across the walls and into one of the random buildings until I handed the stolen item off to my friend.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

Tenzarin posted:

I think it was that town, like it got invaded by monsters long before trammel was talked about.

Naw, couldn't have been, I played in Trinsic way after Renaissance (Trammel/Felucca) and it was just like any old town.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

Tenzarin posted:

Ok maybe it was before your time then. That town once was a normal town then it got invaded for a long rear end time. I know this because that was my noobie town, then I changed servers and went up to Minoc/vesper. When searching for this I found that they added invasions for all the towns. Pretty cool.

*dick grows bigger* I played since launch. I know some servers had areas unique to their respective shard, so maybe that was the case?

I dunno. I remember venturing out the gates of Trinsic in '97 and getting killed by orcs and ettins. Then I decided that all the fun was inside the town gates and stole poo poo from people at banks.

• Locked thread