Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

I live in a pretty haunted house, which is cool and all, but this ghost lets call him Barry (because thats his name) keeps spookin all my hot dates away. I'm 39 (a virgin too btw) and I blame barry for my unsuccessful charmings of kindly lady folk ;)

Any advice on how i can sort this problem out. none of that go to the gym crap either please

also any sexy females reading gget in touch lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emFjPoYV050

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

dude you have the solution right in your loving lap. offer people the chance to see your ghost for $5 (hike the rates up when word spreads so you can make poo poo more elaborate in the place too), then when you're rich buy a new house that is ghost free and you can have all the girls you want because you're rich. you'll have to keep visiting your ghost at least once a week probably though so he doesn't follow you to your new house

Ignatius M. Meen fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Oct 12, 2015

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
gently caress the ghost

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Broenheim posted:

gently caress the ghost

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Broenheim posted:

gently caress the ghost

bustin' makes me feel good

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks_VmFWBVvo

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Hi im a ghost, but not Barry, but could i give you suggestion?

Kill yourself and hang out with Barry. He is p lonely and would like your company.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
Invite Ke$ha to your house to have sex with the ghost

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Broenheim posted:

gently caress the ghost

This was going to be my suggestion no matter what the OP said

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

you need a russian- or serbian-orthodox exorcism ASAP. do NOT call a catholic or greek-orthodox exorcist, those are all quacks.

old-timey newspaper gal
Feb 23, 2005
in my experience cats are very perceptive and they can detect even the slightest perturbation. All of the horror movies about haunted houses ive seen the people could be saved by having several cats in every room that would alert them to any danger at any time. Fill your home with cats and the ghosts will never be able to scare anyone because a cat will always be staring at them and making them feel uncomfortable and they will have to leave to go to another house.

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

:lol:

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

kill yourself and when you are a ghost ask it to go away

tie-dye my titties
Jun 14, 2014

by WE B Boo-ourgeois
stay safe murder ghost

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

ThePriceIsRight posted:

kill yourself and when you are a ghost ask it to go away

Don't do this, OP.

You have a physical claim on the house but the ghost has the spiritual claim. He was there first, and if you die in it you either have to work for him (as a lesser ghost) or find a new place. You can't get around it. Either he'll force you to do it, because he's more powerful (experience plus connection to the territory) or he will get a ghost lawyer. Ghost law will side with him on this, no question.

tie-dye my titties
Jun 14, 2014

by WE B Boo-ourgeois
btw op i dont think the ghost is the source of your girl troubles

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Imagine how many titties ghosts get to discretely see on a daily basis.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
OP, ghosts can look like how they did when they died, but they can change form to scare you.

Convince Barry you're really scared of attractive women who want to do things to your penis and butt.

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

the spookiest part is how this uses jpg as an extension when it's clearly a gif :iiam:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

poverty ghost didn't stay safe :smith:

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Ratjaculation posted:

I live in a pretty haunted house, which is cool and all, but this ghost lets call him Barry (because thats his name) keeps spookin all my hot dates away. I'm 39 (a virgin too btw) and I blame barry for my unsuccessful charmings of kindly lady folk ;)

Any advice on how i can sort this problem out. none of that go to the gym crap either please

also any sexy females reading gget in touch lol

so you're blaming President Barrack Obama for your lady problems?

ooh it's this kind of thread

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
Gotta bring barry home a lady ghost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Some good advice in this thread. Barry is spookin out on Netflix at the mo will talk to him in a bit

• Locked thread