Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

thanks to whoever made the background that funny fish toy. Made me laugh and believe it or not imactualy was drinking mangosteen juice and had to spit out everywhere because i was laughing so hard. good on this site for not being afraid to have a little fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Gotta say thats honestly the gayest thing ive ever heard anyone say bro, but you can have my 5 golden manbabies anyway. Ill be rear end hosed if i didnt just blast a poo poo laughing at that one.

tomatoes and shit
Sep 17, 2015

this thread deserves a 5

you know why?

because you say with conviction what the common man feels

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Huh you think that's wild you should see casual pants Fridays. Woooo buddeh.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i like it a lot too, its whimsical and light hearted which is like me in man yways

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Huh you think that's wild you should see casual pants Fridays. Woooo buddeh.

i like get-your-cock-out saturdays personall.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
i like the color scheme

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
to be honest, i'm a little pissed that i'm not getting more credit for starting the "rowdy animal" catchphrase.

i'm also worried that newbs are going to think i copied my username from the the name of the forum

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

to be honest, i'm a little pissed that i'm not getting more credit for starting the "rowdy animal" catchphrase.

i'm also worried that newbs are going to think i copied my username from the the name of the forum

YOUR E-CRED! :qq:

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

im going to kill myself and then hyou can okay. im going to sned you a pm when i do it

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

retarded clown has the best avatar on the forums.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Puppy Galaxy posted:

Gotta say thats honestly the gayest thing ive ever heard anyone say bro, but you can have my 5 golden manbabies anyway. Ill be rear end hosed if i didnt just blast a poo poo laughing at that one.

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Hell Yeah posted:

retarded clown has the best avatar on the forums.

same

• Locked thread