Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tvayisnihyaami
Dec 23, 2012

by Lowtax
they told me that i do not have to seek for the truth anymore. the ultimate truth is in this moment right now, there's nothing else nothing more. this is the truth. stop trying to manipulate and simply be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
the truth is the pain of death which you will succumb to in weakness and frailty

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
yeah that happens to everyone when they take DMT, you aren't special its just how your brain chemicals work

this is why dumb people think theres god and the afterlife lol

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

The Saurus posted:

yeah that happens to everyone when they take DMT, you aren't special its just how your brain chemicals work

this is why dumb people think theres god and the afterlife lol
pretty much. every dmt trip has like an 95% chance to involve god/devil/alien. only stupid people put any stock into it or "spiritual" bullshit

but dmt is fun since it feels like an eternity but only <10 minutes has elapsed and then you're like 95% back to normal and can continue on your day

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
if I led an advanced alien race spreading this kind of message amongst a country's populace is how would soften it ahead of the invasion, occupation and terraforming

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Xaris posted:

pretty much. every dmt trip has like an 95% chance to involve god/devil/alien. only stupid people put any stock into it or "spiritual" bullshit

but dmt is fun since it feels like an eternity but only <10 minutes has elapsed and then you're like 95% back to normal and can continue on your day

Yeah. Drugs are good and spirituality is bullshit. Hail Satan!

MaliciousBiz
Mar 28, 2010

I Pay to Poast on Internet
I smoked some meth and the bugs that are crawling out of my skin told me that you're full of poo poo and a DEA agent. I'm on to you, rear end in a top hat. Stop following me

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
The truth is Jesus crist believe in him and you shall never die

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

did you write that popular self help book entitled the power of now because thats what its about basically

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Where can I get some ddt to smoke???

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Xaris posted:

Ya this is why death is okay, cause your brain releases all them chemicals and it feels like eternity to you anyway. a movie called waking life dealt with this its p good

i think salvia does the same eternity in 10 mins poo poo but i wouldn't know because i stayed away from that poo poo when dumb TCC goons were doing it

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The erowid DMT vault has some of the craziest stories after the Datura stuff, just saying

At least you didn't get probed/dissected by reptilians op , that's another one

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

The Saurus posted:

i think salvia does the same eternity in 10 mins poo poo but i wouldn't know because i stayed away from that poo poo when dumb TCC goons were doing it

salvia does indeed, but salvia sucked. it was like the anti dmt where dmt was fun visual and cool, salvia was like dark and lovely whirrling vortex of unfun

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

MaliciousBiz posted:

I smoked some meth and the bugs that are crawling out of my skin told me that you're full of poo poo and a DEA agent. I'm on to you, rear end in a top hat. Stop following me

*follows you everywhere quoting John From Cincinatti*

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You think the world is flat but you are really at the bottom of a parabola.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Datura is the funnest drug to hear about someone else taking. It's like that weird croatian goon in e/n who keeps ODing on his meds and burning chairs etc.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Xaris posted:

salvia does indeed, but salvia sucked. it was like the anti dmt where dmt was fun visual and cool, salvia was like dark and lovely whirrling vortex of unfun

if you just avoid any drug that TCC raves about including jooce, salvia extract and kratom full spectrum tincture (random chinese opiate chemicals) you can't go far wrong.

they are a great source of arm reduction

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes
some dude named dennis mckenna is talking to art bell about this RIGHT NOW

http://player.streamguys.com/dmr/sgplayer/player.php

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

kindermord posted:

boring old man

gonna listen to some techno music

uhn tiss

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

obv fake

everyone knows DMT aliens are mechanical gnomes that tell you how to calculate your absolute speed in reference to the center of the universe

lol if you think the speed of light doesnt change

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes

Bacon Hat posted:

obv fake

DMT aliens are mechanical gnomes

haha the dude getting interviewed mentions this. time for me to try out some :catdrugs: and chill with gnomes

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
dont do durgs kids

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Religions were literally just created from everyone doing drugs and having the same trip so they agreed it was real

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

tvayisnihyaami posted:

they told me that i do not have to seek for the truth anymore. the ultimate truth is in this moment right now, there's nothing else nothing more. this is the truth. stop trying to manipulate and simply be.

Lol they tricked you into a life of guilt because ur inevitably gonna fail at this sorry bruh

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

Xaris posted:

so it's like salvia? what happened to salvia? people used to do that i think

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

TheReverend posted:

so it's like salvia? what happened to salvia? people used to do that i think

similar. salvia is like the evil twin of dmt. whereas dmt was usually more mindfucking with fun visuals and trippy upbeat dream feeling, salvia was like the opposite. also it was banned in a lot of states, and people realized it wasn't fun.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

kindermord posted:

His brother Terrence was somewhat famous for talking about psychedelic experiences. Tool used some clips of him talking about DMT on Aenima.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Shamanism is good and all to face mortality and existentialism and to become conscious of Spirit but it can also be very confusing

Consider to yourself why drug induced angels can carry such profound and real truth, yet the God described in the bible is so readily rejected.

Is it not possible that Abraham, Moses, and the other prophets may have had powerfully real mystical experiences as well?

Be open, keep searching for truth. I believe you surely felt the totality and overflowing emptiness, the peace that is the Love of God.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Abraham, Moses and the other prophets were tripping balls for sure

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

The Saurus posted:

Abraham, Moses and the other prophets were tripping balls for sure

They were certainly experiencing altered states of consciousness butt he concept of "tripping balls" is a product of contemporary culture and certainly cannot be meaningfully applied to their context

Their revelations were divinely inspired

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I went on a blind date once years ago that was a complete disaster.. then I found out the train schedule back was wrong and I was stuck there all night.

I bring this up because I got stuck in apartment with a dozen people pounding cough syrup and eating donuts they found discarded on the edge of the road while rejecting awkward advances and praying for 6AM. They spent this time alternating between blaring Bjork and watching American History X. I ended up spending the last hour at the stop.

Honestly looking back the whole thing was hilarious, it's like if you got stuck at Charlie's place from Always Sunny, except it wasn't it wasn't a comedy and had more in common with David Lynch for 6 hours

Blazing Ownager fucked around with this message at 07:07 on Oct 13, 2015

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

In a couple thousand years no one will know or care what the OP felt during his experience but after all of the ancient gods have washed away with the tides of fate, the God of Abraham still rules supreme over the whole world

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
dxm is cool but not if you have to chug cough syrup to get it just gently caress no

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Commie NedFlanders posted:

They were certainly experiencing altered states of consciousness butt he concept of "tripping balls" is a product of contemporary culture and certainly cannot be meaningfully applied to their context

based on this theory, is the second coming of jesus the aggregate of people on the earth today on street corners and in psych wards screaming about how they are jesus or how does that work

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

mdm posted:

based on this theory, is the second coming of jesus the aggregate of people on the earth today on street corners and in psych wards screaming about how they are jesus or how does that work

Divine truth alters ones experience but not all altered states are divine truth.

:cmon:

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Commie NedFlanders posted:

I agree in the sense that the imagination of the folks who made up Abraham, Moses, Jesus, etc, was inspired.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
commie ned flanders why do religious people tell me not to take drugs when its the only thing that makes their bullshit vaguely believable?

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

The Saurus posted:

commie ned flanders why do religious people tell me not to take drugs when its the only thing that makes their bullshit vaguely believable?

It's not, it's just the easiest low-effort way to break the hold of ideology and remind you of the miracle of being.

It's because people are lost and drugs can quickly show how idiots like Dick Dorkins are wrong, but they can also distort and cloud one's perception and lead you down the wrong path.

It's like a society of 700 lb people asking why doctors advise against amphetamine abuse when it's the only way to lose weight. The easiest path is not the correct one.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
yeah it sure is a miracle that we evolved as sentient creatures with the ability to take chemicals that effect our brain chemistry and make us feel awesome and poo poo. plus, we got to exist in this tiny era of time when drugs can be safely measured and taken instead of just forcing some random plant down your throat, and we have the scientific knowledge to understand whats going on in our craniums

we are some lucky motherfuckers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
once had the misfortune of being stuck next to someone explaining to me the meaning of his dmt trips in one of those 8am and still pretty strung out on whatever from the night before situations and it was like listening to someone talk about their dreams, im sure it was very interesting for him but it was loving inane on my end. i just dont care

it was p funny when he was like "it felt like a series of revelations and on the last one i knew id never take dmt again because it was over" and then it transpired it had actually been last night and im p sure he didnt stop forever

also he was really bad at passing the spliff :argh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4XhDpSgHrs

• Locked thread