Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008
Edit: Never mind, wrong link.

Revenant Threshold fucked around with this message at 13:43 on Oct 14, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008
I would like to say that I wasn't the one who named our team what it is, despite how incredibly appropriate it is for what passes as my murderous beast's "build".

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008

Keru posted:

I love that our team hasn't given a solitary about talking to each other yet.
It's just a sign of our complete confidence!

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008
Cave Spider silk sock.

Just one.

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008
My tactic of betting on unfavoured teams is currently not working. drat kobolds.

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008
Well, on the plus side, I guess the "stay alive to get beat on" part of the plan worked. Not so much the "bite poo poo" part.

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008

my dad posted:

If there was a way to have wooden swords as a separate sword skill using weapon in the arena that was blunt by design, I'd genuinely use it as a secondary (effectively) parry-only weapon on a sword user.
Can't you do that with bows? Things might have changed, but I think at one point a one-hand-wielded bow with no arrows did blunt damage from sword skill. I had a build I was musing on that was sword/bow, no arrows, pump sword skill.

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008
Welp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008
Being a big, unkillable distraction was the game plan with Eyeteeth, but it would be nice for him to have more effect than making opponents "feel sick". I mean, technically all that organ damage is going to shorten lifespans eventually.