Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
SRIRACHA FARTSTORM RETURNS! He's got a brand new ball-peen hammer and entire season's supply of Blazin' Rooster Extra-Hot Sriracha Pork Rinds and he is going to own this tournament.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Mr. Vile posted:

Return of Panty Thief has, erm, returned! All shall fear his larcenous wrath.

He wouldn't be as frightening if his jewel-burgling and bank-robbing exploits weren't all committed while he was wearing nothing but a pair of panties. That's just tasteless.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
Jesus christ :gonk:

That hammer definitely isn't much good for penetrating helmets on downed fighters, but it's certainly good for putting people on the ground. Wonder if it'll take more skill or just a heavier hammer to bridge that gap.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Tunicate posted:

Nice to see archers actually shooting things without dying.

Also, people should be betting against Worse Munki. The odds are currently 1:6 at 1201 : 5958 of bets.

Done! I'm still wary of the Fartstorm, even though he kicked rear end one match.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
That is wonderful :allears:

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

quote:

SRIRACHA FARTSTORM RETURNS (Worse Munki) bashes Grimmik (Lightly Whipped) in the upper body with his silver war hammer, bruising the muscle and shattering the right true ribs!
SRIRACHA FARTSTORM RETURNS (Worse Munki) charges at Chaz Steadyfist (Worse Munki)!
SRIRACHA FARTSTORM RETURNS (Worse Munki) collides with Chaz Steadyfist (Worse Munki)!
SRIRACHA FARTSTORM RETURNS (Worse Munki) is knocked over and tumbles backward!

Oh, Sriracha. You're the best.

I'm surprised he was able to take so many hits from a silver whip, wielded by a strangler, while mostly unarmored, and never got more than bruised. Lashing really does seem kinda lovely this time around.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Hihohe posted:

Welcome to the skull smash Dimension! Im your host, Turqouise Tonic!

We'll just have to see how he fares against the FARTSTORM when the two meet.

Though, I'm more worried about our upcoming match; it looks like my favorite elf is going up against the Subterranean Animists. :ohdear:

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
I lost everything when I bet against the FARTSTORM. Looking at the match bets now though, :gonk:

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
From the looks of the log, Sriracha wasn't laid out flat by a hammer blow; while he was throwing up, he kicked Jimbo Akimbo in the shin. Then, Jimbo kicked him in the FACE and he was knocked unconscious.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Segway Rave posted:

The hard thing about being the best is I'm just dreading the day I change the tiniest thing about my fighter and irrevocably ruin whatever magic is keeping him going.

I sympathize; actually testing the FARTSTORM's efficacy with different skill/equipment adjustments is too :effort: so I'm just taking guesses at what it is that makes him a good fighter. Other than the diet of pork rinds.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
Jesus christ Snarls knows how to handle a shield. :stare:

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
Looking forward to our team's fight against the Plump Helmets. From what I've seen of the FARTSTORM his successes have come out of quickly incapacitating opponents by shattering their arms, but almost everyone on the Plump Helmets is wearing armored gauntlets. Also, they have Panty Thief. :ohdear:

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

Looking forward to our team's fight against the Plump Helmets. From what I've seen of the FARTSTORM his successes have come out of quickly incapacitating opponents by shattering their arms, but almost everyone on the Plump Helmets is wearing armored gauntlets. Also, they have Panty Thief. :ohdear:

So I posted that, and then

quote:

Return of Panty Thief (Plump Helmets) grabs SRIRACHA FARTSTORM RETURNS (Worse Munki) by the small cow leather leggings with his left hand!
Return of Panty Thief (Plump Helmets) strikes SRIRACHA FARTSTORM RETURNS (Worse Munki) in the left upper arm with his small cow leather leggings, bruising the muscle!
Return of Panty Thief (Plump Helmets) strikes SRIRACHA FARTSTORM RETURNS (Worse Munki) in the right lower arm with his small cow leather leggings, bruising the muscle!
Return of Panty Thief (Plump Helmets) strikes SRIRACHA FARTSTORM RETURNS (Worse Munki) in the right hand with his small cow leather leggings, bruising the fat!

Return of Panty Thief (Plump Helmets) strikes Werewolf 1 in the head with his small cow leather leggings, bruising the muscle through the large silver helm!

:stare:

God that thing frightens me.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
Uma Thurman's had her Hanzo steel from the very beginning. Cost 900 points, where humans start with 1200, leaving like basically no points for training to actually use the thing. True to her name, she's not an elite assassin, just a lady who pretends to be skilled with a hilariously expensive weapon.

I recall that a long time ago in an earlier tournament, there was a Gerard Butler with full Spartan regalia including a bronze shield. He met a messy end. Real Spartans used wooden shields with a thin covering of bronze, anyway :colbert:

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
The FARTSTORM has no need for updates at his time. Sure, there's the little matter of his leather pants being slashed to ribbons during his last fight but details. Besides, they breathe better this way.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
Everyone on my team bet on Suck & gently caress and came out ahead. I'm okay with this.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
I really need to get around to buying the FARTSTORM a heavier hammer or something :ughh:

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
I should just stop betting on my team already :ughh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
SRIRACHA FARTSTORM RETURNS of Worse Munki is ready to rumble. He's looking even more out of shape lately, too.