Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
A nice feature to have would be a test character generator, so that you could easily test your build against other legal builds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
Woo, I'm with a former champ - who hasn't actually stated his fighter yet. :ohdear:

Added Space fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Oct 16, 2015

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
Same here, I'm the one being the nerd and testing things when everyone wants to joke and lark. Why won't they take an internet tournament on Crappy Minecraft seriously? :argh:

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
Happy Fun Stuff, everyone died.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
I did my job. Remember the advice I gave you, team? Yeah....

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
Why am I missing so many bites? I wasn't missing this much in trials I did.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!

Ramc posted:

I think it might be because they cause a lot of pain and pain can be super disabling? I guess we can just wait for the Mydad weapons effort post.

Whips used to be overpowered, breaking bones and such.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!

Ablative posted:

According to Ctrl-F, the line:

Simon Belmole (Petting Zoo) lashes Rob Ford (Furry Farm) in the head with his copper scourge, but the attack is deflected by Rob Ford (Furry Farm)'s large copper helm!

appears in this combat log 56 goddamn times.

So, that advice that my team ignored...

If a fighter is incapacitated, attacks on him will preferentially target the head. If you have a strong helm, even if you go down you'll still tank abuse and potentially tie up an attacker so a teammate can rescue you.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
Have I mentioned yet that I hate you all?

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!

Tiler Kiwi posted:

Solomon mvp

Not the worst! Not the worst! :woop:

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
It this more DF weird coding where skills are applied backward or something? How come I keep missing attacks and people keep biting me?

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!

I R SMART LIKE ROCK posted:

I just registered and I'll take Uma Thurman if she's still available. I've never done this before but there's no time like the present.

I seriously haven't played Dwarf Fortress in about 5 years so this ought to go real well.

Buy a helmet pls k thx

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
I did my job. :colbert: Once again I blame everyone else.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
Vindication! :toot:

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!

Spermy Smurf posted:

You guys didnt forget about this did you?

I will run both fights monday if no one has done them or started them by then.

You're doing Armok's work, man. :thumbsup:

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!

Pickled Tink posted:

I just ran Team Laser Explosion VS Tarantino Film.

It took over two hours to run the fight.

I hate both teams so much right now. I also hate armour. I'm not even going to touch it again today, so don't get your hopes up until at least tomorrow. Now I'm going to go try and drown my spite in goat simulator.

I'm guessing the guy who's entirely in steel, forces people to drop their weapons and kills very slowly bears most of the blame. Sorry!

That said, sounds like a real nail-biter where I'm the hero and/or villain.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
Made an axedwarf. :effort:

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
Can I volunteer as a commish? Can work nights and weekends, not susceptible to cheap bribes.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
:siren: Round 1, Fight 2 :siren:

4chan circa 2006 is on the left side of the arena.

Tao of Trolling (jon joe) is a male troll. He is bare-handed and wears no armor.
:troll: (Jazzimus Prime) is a male troll. He wields an iron pike and wears an iron helm, iron gauntlets, and iron high boots.
White Eye (Afriscipio) is a female troll. She wields an iron great axe and wears a copper cap and an oaken shield.

TINY TITANS is on the right side of the arena.

OH NO (dmboogie) is a male gremlin. He wields a steel whip and wears no armor.
PETER GRIFFIN (Verbal Enema) is a male gremlin. He wields a silver whip and wears a leather cap and a copper mail shirt.
Squeakin (grobbendonk) is a male dark gnome. He wields an iron whip and wears a copper helm, an iron breastplate, iron gauntlets, iron greaves, and iron high boots.

4chan circa 2006 is a 1.31 to 1 favorite with 2820.00 dwarfbucks in total bets placed on them, compared to 2152.00 dwarfbucks for TINY TITANS.

Here we have another match of trolls versus tiny creatures with whips. Two of these trolls have weapons this time, so we'll see if they fare any better.

PETER GRIFFIN charges ahead of the pack to meet 4chan in their own territory. He forces Tao and :troll: back but gets blindsided by White Eye and her axe knocks out a spray of teeth. This opening allows :troll: to pin OH NO down with a nasty pike through the liver.

White Eye, lost or possibly upset, sends :troll: to the floor.

After that her and Squeakin pair off, the gnome aiming for her legs while his armor wards off her axe.

The combatants wheel around for a few second until Tao charges back into the fight, putting a second hole through OH NO with only his right tusk.

The wound goes all the way through to the spine. PETER GRIFFIN draws his attention, leaving :troll: to finish off OH NO. :troll: is evidently mad at this and rushes at Tao to force him to finish the job. Tao pins OH NO to the ground, laughing off one last weak lash before mashing the gremlin's brains with his left tusk.

PETER GRIFFIN tries to capitalize on Tao's distraction, a whip blow cracking the troll's skull. This slows the great beast and causes him to flail, knocking over :troll: in a stupor. Revenge is swift as Tao takes off PETER's arm with his murderous tusks.

:troll:, having been won over to more direct methods, drives a tusk into PETER's other arm, leaving him helpless on the floor. Even White Eye takes the hint and manages to injure Squeakin with her claws, doing more damage then her axe had been.

Tao wanders the middle of the ring in a daze as his compatriots finish their work. :troll: works PETER over more with his face-weapons before cutting clean through the neck with the tip of his pike. White Eye does enough damage to Squeakin to break his elbow, forcing him to drop his whip into a pool of the blood of three species.

This serves to send the dark gnome into a feral state. A ferocious flurry forces White Eye to retreat, and Squeakin even manages to shatter the kneecap of an advancing :troll:. This only enrages the beast.

A tired Tao pins the gnome to the floor as the iron pike rams though the small creature over and over until Squeakin bleeds out.

Tao of Trolling has a fractured skull, :troll: has two broken legs, and White Eye has a broken spine, but they all survive and kept their feet.

4chan circa 2006 wins a painful 3-0 victory!

Tao of Trolling: 1
:troll: : 2

Combat log

The lesson: trolls are wonderful bare-handed fighters as long as they don't wrestle.

Added Space fucked around with this message at 05:01 on Jun 6, 2017

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
I kept sending TINY TITANS teams into the ring. Team #5 managed to suffocate :troll: through accumulated lung damage, and both the other trolls passed out in exhaustion after killing only one member of Team #6. It still took over a dozen blows to the head while unconscious each to finish them off.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!

jon joe posted:

Consecutively?

Yeeep. The trolls didn't noticeably heal over the course of the fights, but they kept going after injuries that would cause other races to pass out from pain or be paralyzed.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!

Bad Munki posted:

Anyhow this game sucked and I'm glad our commissioners have all passed away so we can stop doing this dumb thing

Arena Challenge website posted:

This tournament is currently waiting for Round 2 to start.

Once the new round has started, players will be unable to modify any fighters that are participating in this tournament until after the round has completed.

Only administrators have the authority to start a new round.

:shrug:

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
:siren: Round 2, Fight 3 :siren:

aka The Race for Last Place

Well, this is awkward is on the left side of the arena.
Muffin (Spermy Smurf) is a male troll. He is empty handed and wears a bronze helm, leather armor, a bronze mail shirt, iron greaves, bronze gauntlets, and iron high boots.
Grace (iLonie) is a female gremlin. She wields a steel large dagger and wears a leather cap, leather armor, an iron mail shirt, leather leggings, leather gauntlets, and leather high boots.
Spermy Smurf delenda est (goatface) is a male dark gnome. He wields an adamantine large dagger and a wooden buckler and wears no armor.

TINY TITANS is on the right side of the arena.
OH NO (dmboogie) is a male gremlin. He wields a steel whip and wears no armor.
PETER GRIFFIN (Verbal Enema) is a male gremlin. He wields a silver whip and wears a leather cap and a copper mail shirt.
Squeakin (grobbendonk) is a male dark gnome. He wields an iron whip and wears a copper helm, an iron breast plate, iron greaves, iron gauntlets, and iron high boots.

Well, this is awkward is a 1.59 to 1 betting favorite in this match with 400.00 dwarfbucks in total bets placed on them, compared to 251.00 dwarfbucks for TINY TITANS.

It's the battle of whips vs daggers, with a useless troll thrown in for leavening. TINY TITANS are all expert whip users. Well, this is awkward is more diverse; they have a wrestling troll, a gremlin confidently wielding a dagger like a sword, and a gnome who grabbed the shiniest thing he could find.

The fight starts along racial lines, with Grace ramming a dagger into OH NO while evading PETER GRIFFIN. The two gnome face off with Squeakin taking an early advantage.

Muffin takes offense to being left out and staves in the head of OH NO.

Squeakin, still locked in the gnome duel, manages a paralyzing blow. delenda, who spent all their points on an adamantine dagger they don't know how to use, loses hold of it before managing to spill blood once again.

It's now down to a pair of 1v1 battles. Muffin grapples ineffectively at Squeakin while PETER GRIFFIN and Grace trade a series of minor wounds.

Squeakin tries to hit Muffin in the head but he keeps taking it on the tusks.

delenda manages to crawl over to the gremlin fight, biting at the hamstring of PETER and doing serious damage. Grace takes advantage of the exposed right foot and lops it off.

The tenacious Squeakin finally managed a palpable hit by damaging Muffin's lungs, one of the few weak points on a troll. However, it's far too late as PETER bleeds out and it's now a 3v1.

The dark gnome might have managed against two weakened enemies, but a largely untouched Grace slips in and takes out one of his legs. Squeakin then loses a hand and it's only a few moments before he bleeds out.

:siren: Well, this is awkward confirms that whips are still terrible with a 3-0 victory! TINY TITANS are eliminated with 0 kills! :siren:

KILLS

Muffin: 1
Grace: 2

Combat log

A second TINY TITANS team airdropped into the arena managed to take out the wounded team without losses, so this match was much closer.

Added Space fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Jun 12, 2017

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
^ :smith:

:siren: Round 2, Fight 1 :siren:

The Regular Crowd is on the left side of the arena.
J. Corbzy (Frozen_Flame) is a female soldier ant woman. She wields a platinum whip and wears a steel helm and steel gauntlets.
2 Dark Gnomes in a StranglMech (AJ_Impy) is a male strangler. He wields an iron scourge and a wooden shield and wears no armor.
Another one of Heygal's Guys (Splode) is a male human. He wields a steel pike and wears no armor.

4chan circa 2006 is on the right side of the arena.
Tao of Trolling (jon joe) is a male troll. He is empty handed and wears no armor.
:troll: (Jazzimus Prime) is a male troll. He wields an iron pike and wears an iron helm, an iron breast plate, iron gauntlets, and iron high boots.
White Eye (Afriscipio) is a female troll. She wields an iron great axe and a wooden shield and wears a copper cap and an iron mail shirt.

The Regular Crowd is a 1.33 to 1 betting favorite in this match with 4700.00 dwarfbucks in total bets placed on them, compared to 3543.00 dwarfbucks for 4chan circa 2006.

We've got ourselves a couple of lashers and a nimble pikeman versus a trio of trolls. Some have argued that these mid-weight fighters will fare better with the reviled whip. Given that trolls can survive just about anything that leaves them conscious, I have my doubts.

Regular Crowd advance in formation, scattering the trolls. The round opens with a few inconclusive blows being traded. The trolls injure superflous arms on the strangler and ant woman, while :troll: and White Eye take hard but not crippling blows to the head and leg.

StranglMech tries to turn the match with a stinging lash that forces White Eye to drop her axe, leaving her with only her natural weapons. Showing no quarter, he follows up with a stunning blow to her head.

Tao wastes no time, lifting up J. Corbzy by the leg and tossing her across the arena, grinding her into hamburger on the stone floor.

:troll: is less merciful, spitting StranglMech through the head and letting him helplessly dangle as a pinata while Tao takes him apart piece by piece.

Heygal's Guy circles around the the torture, getting jabs in with his pike, but none of them are to vital organs. The trolls ignore him and continue with their fun. StranglMech tries to scramble away, but part after part of his body is crushed or torn off. :troll: finally finishes the job by tearing his head clean away.

Not content with usual cruelty, :troll: walks up to Heygal's Guy and bites off his tongue.

:stonk:

:troll: tries to start another round by pinning Heygal's Guy through the head, but mercifully this merely kills him.

:siren: 4chan circa 2006 wins 3 (and 3 severed bits) – 0!

Kills:

:troll: 2
Tao of Trolling 1

Combat Log

Added Space fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Jun 13, 2017

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!

Spermy Smurf posted:

I will finish the tourney quick if you promise to make a fighter.

:getin:

Considering that I'm writing up my third match of the round right now I'd settle for you finishing the round. :colbert:

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
:siren: Round 2, Fight 4 :siren:

Those With Style is on the left side of the arena.
Minos III (Maarak) is a male minotaur. He wields a copper war hammer and wears an iron mail shirt and iron gauntlets.
Dan Man Dan (astus) is a male gremlin. He is empty handed and wears a leather cap, leather armor, iron greaves, leather gauntlets, and iron high boots.
Hurryslurry (habituallyred) is a male troll. He wields an iron pike and a wooden shield and wears an iron mail shirt.

Insecurities Council is on the right side of the arena.
The Official UN Observer (Tunicate) is a male human. He wields a copper pike and wears an iron cap and an iron mail shirt.
Starlight Dancer (I R SMART LIKE ROCK) is a female elf. She wields an iron pike and wears an iron helm, three iron mail shirts, iron gauntlets, and iron low boots.
Gnot Me (Gnoman) is a male dark gnome. He wields a bronze short sword and wears a bronze helm.

Those With Style is a 1.52 to 1 betting favorite in this match with 2275.00 dwarfbucks in total bets placed on them, compared to 1500.00 dwarfbucks for Insecurities Council.

Both of these teams had narrow losses in the first round and are looking to make a comeback. Each side has one gimmick character, but I have to put the observer with a usable weapon over the tiny martial artist. This is also a very diverse match, each fighter coming from a different species.

The fight opens with Minos III being double-piked in the right leg, knocking him over.

Dan Man Dan takes a few wild shots at Starlight Dancer, but Gnot Me puts him on the ground.

Minos III jumps into the middle of Insecurities Council and relieves The Official UN Observer of his pike. Guess he didn't see that one coming!

Gnot Me opens a large wound on Minos III's head, but leaves himself open for a shot from Dan Man Dan.

Minos III further ruins the weapon arm of UN Observer. At this point he probably can't see through the tears and blood. Hurryslurry and Starlight Dancer circle around each other, neither able to land a hit. In the middle of the arena, Dan Man Dan is having the better of the exchange between the small creatures.

Hurryslurry takes over humie-bashing duty as the relatively intact elf and Minotaur turn to each other. Each is very skilled, effortlessly deflecting attacks.

Dan Man Dan finally manages to knock the weapon out of Gnot Me's hand, leaving two members of the Council unarmed. Starlight Dancer is almost uninjured, but Dan Man Dan and Hurryslurry are both fresh and still armed.

UN Observer finally passes out from pain. A couple blows to the head sees him out.

Starlight Dancer has taken her time toying with an injured Minos III, but time has now run out as a fresh Hurryslurry charges from the side. Even Dan Man Dan piles in to try to neutralize the last remaining threat.

True to her name, Starlight Dancer glides through the enemy, peeling off Hurryslurry to toy with the helpless Gnot Me. Somehow an exhausted, winded, and heavily injured Minos III keeps trying to land a decisive blow while Dan Man Dan can only manage bruises.

WHY DO YOU KEEP BITING HIS FOOT WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

Dan Man Dan finally finds his opening and lands what might be the decisive blow, bringing the proud Dancer to the floor.

Starlight Dancer endures several cruel blows – but then the pain of the long battle overwhelms Minos III and he passes out. A quick pike through his head and Dancer scampers away again.

Dan Man Dan races circles around the elf, who can't stab her pike fast enough to hit the little guy. Time runs out for Dancer once again as Gnot Me finally bleeds out and leaves her heavily bruised against two uninjured fighters.

It's only a matter of time as Dancer has most of her teeth knocked out and her weapon arm broken. Eventually she too passes out and Hurryslurry removes her helm for the killing blow.

:siren: Those With Style advance with a commanding 3-1 victory! The hubris of Starlight Dancer has lead Insecurities Council to elimination!

Kills:

Hurryslurry – 3
Starlight Dancer – 1

MVG – Dan Man Dan!

Combat Log

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
It's easy. Winning = points. Except for L05, no points for the winner of that one.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
e: never mind

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
Goonspeed.

I'm in the first fight also, so paging Zeetoo or Jazzimus.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!

Spermy Smurf posted:

Go ahead and run it if you have time this weekend. We trust you.

I didn't have time. :shrug:

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
Current status - trapped on a train on a bridge. May get to it later.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
Geez, fine, running right now.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
:siren: Round 3, Fight 1 :siren:

Strength++ is on the left side of the arena.
Big Guy (Tiler Kiwi) is a male yeti. He wields a bronze two-handed sword and wears an iron helm and an iron breast plate.
Cheap and Chippy Chopper (Added Space) is a male dwarf. He wields a steel great axe and wears an iron helm, an iron mail shirt, iron greaves, iron gauntlets, and iron high boots.
Landsknechtaur (my dad) is a male minotaur. He wields a copper spear and a copper pike and wears a steel cap, a steel mail shirt, steel gauntlets, and steel high boots.

Well, this is awkward is on the right side of the arena.
Muffin (Spermy Smurf) is a male troll. He is empty handed and wears a bronze helm, leather armor, a bronze mail shirt, iron greaves, bronze gauntlets, and iron high boots.
Grace (iLonie) is a female gremlin. She wields a steel large dagger and a wooden buckler and wears a leather cap, leather armor, an iron mail shirt, leather leggings, leather gauntlets, and leather high boots.
Spermy Smurf delenda est (goatface) is a male dark gnome. He wields an adamantine large dagger and a wooden buckler and wears no armor.

Strength++ is a 2.21 to 1 betting favorite in this match with 11780.00 dwarfbucks in total bets placed on them, compared to 5321.00 dwarfbucks for Well, this is awkward.

This time we've got the classic matchup of big and durable versus small and skilled. The key is going to be who can get a disabling hit in first.

The fight starts off very skittishly, with both sides using probing attacks that are easily dodged. Big Guy tries to end things quickly with a chop to the neck of Grace, but the blow lacks power.

The first serious blow is landed by Cheap Chopper and yet again delenda drops his unbloodied dagger to the floor. Whatever he paid for it was clearly not worth the price. A quick follow-up takes his leg off.

In the north Muffin has managed to take the pike out of Landsknechtaur's hand. The minotaur uses his backup spear to take the troll off her feet. Big Guy and Grace have both failed to draw blood.

Another blow and Landsknechtaur loses his backup weapon. Both monsterous fighters are down to their natural weapons. Landsknechtaur remembers his dwarven training and aims for the liver. Whether or not this will work on a troll remains to be seen.

Cheap Chopper wanders too close to the brawl. Roaring in pain and confusion after losing a tusk, Muffin tosses the dwarf about, not doing any damage but managing to leave him stunned. delenda gathers the last of his strength for a shield bash – and manages to break his shield into splinters that pepper his wounds and finishes him off.

The extreme size mismatch between yeti and gremlin has still led to a surprisingly balanced fight. Big Guy has both hands injured but still holds on to his weapon, while Grace has an internal injury from a hard hit.

Cheap Chopper, still dazed, gets his revenge by slicing off Muffin's other tusk. Muffin begins to rag doll him again.

Big Guy manages another solid hit and mangles an ankle. His follow up blows strip away most of her armor. He abandons the crippled Grace and all three Strength++ fighters concentrate on bringing down Muffin.

Soon enough Muffin passes out from his many injuries. The three teammates rain down a flurry of blows, each eager to claim the kill. Cheap Chopper takes it.

Another mad scramble for the last kill has Big Guy claiming the weapon hand and life of Grace.

:siren: Size trumps skill as Strength++ takes a 3-0 victory! Well, this is awkward have been eliminated!

Kills:
Cheap and Chippy Chopper – 2
Big Guy – 1

Combat log

Let's all give jon joe a big hand for generously donating his dorfbux!

No points to spend, so the next matches can go ahead as soon as someone unlocks the round.

Added Space fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Jun 18, 2017

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
Just for fun, I ran a fight between Muffin and Spermy Smurf delenda est.

The dark gnome managed to get in 8 hits and lasted a page and a half - before dropping his dagger again and spending the rest of 8 pages being tossed around and reduced to a puddle.

Combat Log

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!

jon joe posted:

Yeah I could use 3 murders.

Hoo boy, timing.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
:siren: Round 4, Fight 1 :siren:

Tao of Trolling (jon joe) is a male troll. He is empty handed and wears a steel cap.
:troll: (Jazzimus Prime) is a male troll. He wields a steel pike and wears an iron helm, an iron breast plate, iron leggings, iron gauntlets, and iron high boots.
White Eye (Afriscipio) is a female troll. She wields an iron great axe and a wooden shield and wears a copper cap, an iron mail shirt, iron gauntlets, and leather low boots.

The Kool-Aid Men is on the right side of the arena.
Hoofvs McKenzie (Galick) is a male minotaur. He wields a platinum maul and wears an iron cap, an iron mail shirt, an iron breast plate, iron greaves, iron gauntlets, and iron high boots.
Brutalist Architect (Ramc) is a male dwarf. He wields two iron battleaxes and wears an iron helm, an iron mail shirt, an iron breast plate, iron greaves, iron gauntlets, and iron low boots.
Dig Dug (Bad Munki) is a male molemarian. He wields a copper pick and wears an iron helm, an iron mail shirt, an iron breast plate, iron greaves, iron gauntlets, and iron low boots.

4chan circa 2006 is a 1.39 to 1 betting favorite in this match with 7101.00 dwarfbucks in total bets placed on them, compared to 5121.00 dwarfbucks for The Kool-Aid Men.

The unstoppable wall of troll is faced by the ragtag misfits who will seek to defeat the haters with the power of friendship! Let's see how well that goes.

Hoofvs and Architect both take aim at :troll:, taking off both of his tusks and knocking out a leg in short order.

Dig Dug contributes nothing.

Tao comes to his brother's aid and kicks the heavy maul out of Hoofvs' hand. A pike through his spine takes the minotaur out of the match. The fight once again hinges on the skill of Brutalist Architect.

White Eye and Architect dance away from the beating in the center of the ring, trading ineffective shots.

Huh, I guess I counted Dig Dug out too quickly. He wakes up and digs his pick right into the heart of Tao, sending the beast into a range.

All of 4chan begins to concentrate on Hoofvs, seeking to take the minotaur down and start clearing the field.

Architect continues with the de-tusking policy. A few seconds later White Eye loses her axe, leaving her nearly defenseless.

With Hoofvs and Tao both heavily injured it's a race to see who drops first.

Another pick to the pancreas has Tao looking pale. Dig Dug moves to delivers the coup-de-gras but is beaten by his own earlier efforts. 4 chan is now down to one effective fighter.

Hoofvs sneers through the pain as the haphazard efforts of two trolls completely fails to finish him off.

In the excitement I completely failed to notice Architect losing an axe. Thankfully he's prepared and has a spare on hand. :troll: loses his pike shortly after; now the lack of tusks is going to seriously hamper the 4chan team.

Hoofvs passes out, but armor and trollish endurance show as the rest of the competitors find it hard to deal damage. White Eye removes the minotaur's cap, but Dig Dug rushes to his defense.

:troll: is the next to pass out. Architect seems to forget all about the axe in his hand and tries to wrestle the troll to death to drag out the match.

Dig Dug doesn't truck with that nonsense and removes his second headwear. It still takes seven pick strikes to collapse :troll:'s thick skull.

White Eye, desperate to find dignity, has been trying and failing to finish off Hoofvs with weak strikes to the skull. Architect removes his final tusk.

Sparks fly through the arena as White Eye sends Dig Dug grinding across the floor, returning to her desperate attempt to finish Hoofvs.

She doesn't finish as she passes out again. Dig Dug collects his third piece of headwear and it takes nine strokes this time.

Look at all those troll pieces.

:siren: The Kool-Aid Men show their endurance is greater with a 3-0 victory!

Kills:

Dig Dug – 3

Combat Log

Hoofvs suffocated shortly after the match ended, but that doesn't count.

Added Space fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Jun 20, 2017

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
All my team have spent points so you can probably unlock.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
:siren: Round 5, Fight 1 :siren:

Tao of Trolling (jon joe) is a male troll. He is empty handed and wears a steel cap.
:troll: (Jazzimus Prime) is a male troll. He wields a steel pike and wears an iron helm, an iron breast plate, iron leggings, iron gauntlets, and iron high boots.
White Eye (Afriscipio) is a female troll. She wields an iron great axe and a wooden shield and wears a copper cap, an iron mail shirt, iron gauntlets, and leather low boots.

Strength++ is on the right side of the arena.
Big Guy (Tiler Kiwi) is a male yeti. He wields a bronze two-handed sword and wears an iron helm and an iron breast plate.
Cheap and Chippy Chopper (Added Space) is a male dwarf. He wields two iron battleaxes and wears an iron helm, three iron mail shirts, an iron breast plate, iron greaves, iron gauntlets, and iron high boots.
Landsknechtaur (my dad) is a male minotaur. He wields a copper spear and a copper pike and wears a steel cap, a steel mail shirt, steel gauntlets, and steel high boots.

4chan circa 2006 is a 1.61 to 1 betting favorite in this match with 11121.00 dwarfbucks in total bets placed on them, compared to 6908.00 dwarfbucks for Strength++.

The trolls face off against another axedwarf and minotaur, but without the molemarian wildcard. Who will be able to recover for a rematch?

In the opening blow Landsknechtaur is knocked off his feet by a axe from White Eye.

Big Guy and Tao circle around each other inconclusively. In a sudden rush, :troll: and White Eye double team him and ravage an arm and a leg.

Cheap Chopper and :troll: square off. The dwarf manages to do some superficial damage, but armor stops either side from landing definitive hits. A pike to the foot knocks the dwarf of his feet, leaving every member of Strength++ prone.

Big Guy lands multiple shots to the guts of Tao, leaving him unconscious and covered in vomit. Landsknechtaur gets the kill seconds later.

Already looking faint, Big Guy tries his luck and loses his right leg, leaving him decidedly lop-sided and losing blood quickly. White Eye then chops off his other leg to balance him out. An attack to the left arm fails to lop it off, but is enough to knock away the Yeti's weapon.

A last desperate rage fueled attack fails and Big Guy bleeds out.

Cheap Chopper and :troll: have still failed to do serious damage, but a sprained knee sends :troll: into a rage. A pike to the arm sends one axe flying, but the other axe is enough to send that clattering away.

Landsknechtaur follows the same strategy moments later, leaving the remaining 4chan members disarmed against three weapons.

It's down to an endurance match. White Eye, poked full of spear holes, is the first to give to exhaustion. Landsknechtaur breaks her copper cap and skull in one neat blow.

Strength++ teams up on their last competitor, who wears down from his rage and passes out. The next blow takes his life.

:siren: Strength++ brings peace to the internet with a 3-1 victory! 4Chan circa 2006 finishes in 3rd place!

Kills:

Landsknechtaur – 3

White Eye – 1

Combat Log

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
Still locked. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
:siren: Round 6

Everybody has full iron armor. The dwarves have axes, Dig Dug has his pick, and Landsknechtaur has spears and is thus the only one able to land a tangible hit.

Match highlights -

The minotaurs both charge into the enemy team.

Cheap Chopper disarms Hoofvs and removes any hope the Kool-Aid Men had.

Strength++ uses their superior size to keep their enemies off balance.

Now I thought pikes could only de-limb small creatures. A pike has the quantum ability of being narrow enough to punch effortlessly through armor while being wide enough to sever limbs.

Big Guy gets in a decent blow. Hoofvs has already been disarmed and racked up a bunch of disabling joint injuries, so from this point on it's a race to murder town.

Strength++ wins 3-0!

Kills:

Landsnechtaur - 3

Combat Log

No points to spend.

Added Space fucked around with this message at 07:17 on Jun 25, 2017