Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I pulled my voice from the squeals and yelps of excitement and surprise and fear I had that episode. That's what a season finale should be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Perfectly logical poster who uses the tools available to him to come to solid conclusions

It was a lot of fun and I'm super pumped for next season. I have to confess though that I did not feel bad about what happened to Michael. Dudes always kind of annoyed me (Im terrible I know)

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot
Wedding was great, twists were pretty telegraphed, although I'd forgotten how suspiciously perfunctory Rose's death was because it was so long ago.

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot
What do we think the Michael outcome is? Dead, coma? I don't see how they keep the love triangle going or what they replace it with.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Coma if they're intending to keep the love triangle alive. Just so they can have Jane hold out for half the season, kiss Raphael once and then have Michael wake up.

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot
I guess a coma also sets up some cross plot possibilities with Petra/Aneska.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Number Ten Cocks posted:

I guess a coma also sets up some cross plot possibilities with Petra/Aneska.

Heyyyyyyyyyyy I think this guy's on to something.

Primpin and Pimpin
Sep 2, 2011

Holy crap!! :aaaaa: I caught on to the Petra thing in the hospital room seconds before they revealed it and hot drat. Not to mention the Susanna thing.. all he had to do was keep walking.

Is Season 3 ready yet?

Turdis McWordis
Mar 29, 2016

by LadyAmbien
Is it weird that my wife and I decided to see Chicago (the musical) in NYC next week just because Jamie Cavil is in it?

thrakkorzog
Nov 16, 2007

Turdis McWordis posted:

Is it weird that my wife and I decided to see Chicago (the musical) in NYC next week just because Jamie Cavil is in it?

Kind of sort of, but it will help him towards his EGOT. I'm guessing Hamilton was sold out, but Chicago always seems like a solid second choice.

thrakkorzog fucked around with this message at 08:21 on Jun 19, 2016

Turdis McWordis
Mar 29, 2016

by LadyAmbien

thrakkorzog posted:

Kind of sort of, but it will help him towards his EGOT. I'm guessing Hamilton was sold out, but Chicago always seems like a solid second choice.

The price difference between the two will fund a lot of SA purchases.

thrakkorzog
Nov 16, 2007
So this this is kind of a niche show. Should we start a new thread, or keep going with the current one?

Also Yeah, Michael is still alive, Jane doesn't deserve to get blue balled like that.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

thrakkorzog posted:

So this this is kind of a niche show. Should we start a new thread, or keep going with the current one?

Also Yeah, Michael is still alive, Jane doesn't deserve to get blue balled like that.

I can't watch it till tonight but I'm so excited!!!

CeeJee
Dec 4, 2001
Oven Wrangler
It's amazing how this show can keep up the quality over time. Even the CW curse of all shows going to poo poo from season 3 on has been conquered which just shows telenovelas > superheroes. Anezka bringing back season 1 Petra, the hippie school which started out as a throwaway joke but of course got turned around, Michael/Rogelio reunion, good stuff on abortion and immigration, Rogelio doing what I think is a Christopher Walken, it was just fantastic.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
Yeah, maybe the Flarrowverse is absorbing all the CWness of the CW so that this show and iZombie can be immune from them. I'm hoping the Riverdale show is the same.

Back on topic, I hope the ending this week wasn't a fakeout, and I have a really good feeling that it's for real because I trust our reliable narrator. :)

Edit: is it too late to get Anthony Mendez's narrator as an alternate voice track for Patrick Warburton's Lemony Snicket

Argue fucked around with this message at 10:10 on Oct 25, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

I had a female friend literally gush for 15 minutes over the phone about this episode and how romantic it was with the soup and the kiss and and all that...

Sometimes I can't help but I feel I enjoy this show in the wrong way.

• Locked thread