Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ehhhhhhnnnnnn
Jun 3, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
we've got cancer on the ropes with this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Almost as good as cobra day

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Pretty cold outside.

I support #nobra wholeheartedly !

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
pretty sad that women are so thoroughly objectified that we can't even talk about women's health issues unless it's "sexy"

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Alucard posted:

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

pretty sad that women are so thoroughly objectified that we can't even talk about women's health issues unless it's "sexy"
women's health issues are loving gross tbf

got some real mucousy smear tests in and some of it got on my gloves it was cold and slimy and overall pretty unpleasant

ehhhhhhnnnnnn
Jun 3, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
good day to watch pink ribbons inc.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

XMNN posted:

women's health issues are loving gross tbf

got some real mucousy smear tests in and some of it got on my gloves it was cold and slimy and overall pretty unpleasant

women are loving gross in general

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Alucard posted:

Hail Cobra!

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

probably one of the best worst movies ive ever seen

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
i don't even wear bras, op

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Running without a bra looks painful. I don't know how women in the past escaped from marauding armies

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost

Ahundredbux posted:

i don't even wear bras, op

agreed i've been doing this my whole life and no one gives me any loving credit

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Decebal posted:

Running without a bra looks painful. I don't know how women in the past escaped from marauding armies

chainmail bikinis if b-grade sword and sorcery flicks and my d&d manuals are a reliable guide

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Decebal posted:

many women dont have very large breast

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
What about testicle cancer? When are we going to be able to run around around with our balls hanging out? Women get to have all the fun.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

It's bc ladies like to pretend their genitals are pretty flower bouquets instead of a half evolved cloaca.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

men are objectified worse, they just dont care lol.maybe women should grow up

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

notZaar posted:

It's bc ladies like to pretend their genitals are pretty flower bouquets instead of a half evolved cloaca.

over here we have a wave of women trying to portray menstruation as something thats not gross and i'm like uh nah dawg sorry its always going to be gross just like poop or spit or whatever deal w/ it

of course i only say this in my head becasue i dont actually know these people personally

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 70 days!

Applewhite posted:

Hail Cobra!

GI Joe against Nobra the enemy, fighting to save the day

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
itunes is garbage. i'm not sure if this relates to whatever a nobra is but i needed to get it out there

seriously, what the gently caress apple

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Decebal posted:

The average bra hurts worse, the underwire can literally cut into your skin and leave a lasting mark around your chest at the end of the day

The solution is bras without underwires even though they look ugly and boring and are basically granny-panties for your boobs

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Mozi posted:

itunes is garbage. i'm not sure if this relates to whatever a nobra is but i needed to get it out there

it upholds the same quality standard as their phones or atleast the iphone 4 lmao

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Mozi posted:

You bought into Apple, you deserve this.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Mad Monk posted:

What about testicle cancer? When are we going to be able to run around around with our balls hanging out? Women get to have all the fun.
testicle cancer is significantly less gross than smear tests or breast cores its just a ball that doesnt look like a ball anymore much like kidney tumours etc

e: however prostate chips are not as tasty as they sound

basically this is true

Robo Reagan posted:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

notZaar posted:

You bought into Apple, you deserve this.

sour apples are great for candy but this apple is leaving a sour taste in my mouth that i do not like!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Robo Reagan posted:

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
what sort of god forsaken animal requires built in piss flaps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuccboi