Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I dreamt that I poo poo my pants the other night and woke up very worried. Luckily, it wasn't one of those dreams based on something that happened while I was sleeping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
why wouldn't you just jump straight into the shower

sketch_nimrod
Apr 1, 2010
im sorry to hear that, bud

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I took an explosive liquid poo poo at my friends house last sunday, seriously disgusting even in the context of poo poo coming out of a hairy hole

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

i was reloading posted:

Just had some cereal and a glass of milk. Got halfway through and now I feel sick to my stomach

maybe your adult body cant handle milk because youre not a loving child any more OP drink an adult drink like water

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I had violent shits for the last 2 weeks day anight and poo poo myself 3 times. I feel for you OP. I at least woke up before I poo poo myself though jesus.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
I think the OP is just sick. Like a stomach bug.

inokichi
Nov 3, 2005

Sorry dude. You are now officially incontinent. Welcome to life as a goon.

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Apart from drinking, there is absolutely nothing to do here.

ChairmanMeow posted:

I think the OP is just sick. Like a stomach bug.

Or AIDS.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
pfft no way, probably ebola

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

The Fattest PI posted:

why wouldn't you just jump straight into the shower

Gotta tell the Internet.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Cereal ANd Glass of Milk? Wtf Jesus Christ take care of your body.

making GBS threads the bed is a cry for help from your body to take care of your body.

ya slob

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Also good username/post combo

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
Waking up in pools of your own watery poo poo is much more common than the average normie will admit. I would only be worried if they were solid as that might indicate a health problem

A Very Sexy Baby
Sep 25, 2007

I can't help it if men are attracted to me.

Crazyeyes posted:

Why didn't got take a loving shower, though?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Baba Ganoush posted:

Waking up in pools of your own watery poo poo is much more common than the average normie will admit. I would only be worried if they were solid as that might indicate a health problem

Nonsense

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
I haven't woken up with poo poo in my drawers since I was maybe four years old

A Very Sexy Baby
Sep 25, 2007

I can't help it if men are attracted to me.
sounds like norovirus

seriously, why did you climb back into bed or even worse onto your or your family's office chair which a virus and poo poo covered rear end instead of immediately showering.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
op, did this happen again?

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
lol if you poo poo yourselves on the reg, wtf

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
op is comically trying to move around the puddle of greasy poo poo that formed around him but can quite get up, it's visually really funny :D

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

looks like op will be reloading his diaper again tonight.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

also lol if you wear briefs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

i was reloading posted:

Woke up in a half daze, felt some rear end sweat in my underwear so I reach back and felt between my crack and smelled my hand, and it smelled like straight poo poo.

Took my briefs off and there is a big brown gooey wet poo poo stain. Smells horrid.

Went to the bathroom and had a small amount of watery diarrhea i that got all over my buttcheeks from spraying so it took like 10 minutes just to wipe my rear end clean.

Flushed the toilet and it clogged. I unclogged it and went back to bed. I was woken up again by my room smelling like poo poo because I forgot to dispose of my poo poo underwear.

I am only 20 years old. Why is this happening to me :(

whoever said the golden era of gbs was over? seems classic as ever

• Locked thread