Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

i was reloading posted:

Woke up in a half daze, felt some rear end sweat in my underwear so I reach back and felt between my crack and smelled my hand, and it smelled like straight poo poo.

Took my briefs off and there is a big brown gooey wet poo poo stain. Smells horrid.

Went to the bathroom and had a small amount of watery diarrhea i that got all over my buttcheeks from spraying so it took like 10 minutes just to wipe my rear end clean.

Flushed the toilet and it clogged. I unclogged it and went back to bed. I was woken up again by my room smelling like poo poo because I forgot to dispose of my poo poo underwear.

I am only 20 years old. Why is this happening to me :(

LOL stupid baby. One time I got so drunk I puked into the toilet so hard I poo poo my pants. Rolled right into the shower and took care of it because I'm a real man. Anyhow the family called the police on me and I ended up going to jail but they didn't read me my maranda rights so it's like how can I even be in jail right now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread