Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
.Clash
Apr 10, 2009
Yea thanks to the new studio. That and the shows tone and pacing is different too. Plus faded out colours. The content is still there though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Doomed Purloiner
Jan 4, 2006

This thread should have used the tag.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

gently caress

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
I just noticed that Chitose isn't listed in the OP, surely she's more important that Sakurako or Himawari?

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Great.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Sakurazuka posted:

gently caress

This is what happens when you go against my tag advice

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Yeah, I got lazy writing the OP and she wasn't in episode at all 2, I'll add her at some point. There's no way she's more important than best couple though.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Namtab posted:

This is what happens when you go against my tag advice

So it would seem

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Starsnostars posted:

I just noticed that Chitose isn't listed in the OP, surely she's more important that Sakurako or Himawari?

Sakurako and Himawari are pretty much the best part of the show so of course not.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I bought some Rum & Raisin ice cream today

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else
I don't know how I feel about that. It sounds incredibly delicious, but I can't get a grasp on raisin flavored ice cream. For some reason I can't put 2 and 2 together to try and imagine said flavor.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

If it helps it has actual raisins in, it's not raisin flavoured.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
The only rum raisin ice cream I've ever seen is Haagen Dazs, which has egg, which I don't eat. It's unfortunate, because I'd really like to try it.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

Sakurazuka posted:

If it helps it has actual raisins in, it's not raisin flavoured.

That actually helps a ton; and sounds incredibly tasty. I'm gonna have to see if I can hunt some down.

pezzie
Apr 11, 2003

everytime someone says a seasonal anime is GOAT

Just watch the best anime ever
I have some rum raisin kit kats.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

The only rum raisin ice cream I've ever seen is Haagen Dazs, which has egg, which I don't eat. It's unfortunate, because I'd really like to try it.

Eat the eggs

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Namtab posted:

Eat the eggs

I will not. I might make my own eggless rum raisin ice cream, though.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

You should egg that bad boy up my lad

grrarg
Feb 14, 2011

Don't lose your head over it.
Well said Toshino Kyoko.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Namtab posted:

You should egg that bad boy up my lad

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

So why aren't you allowed the eggs?

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Namtab posted:

So why aren't you allowed the eggs?

I was raised lacto-vegetarian and feel no need to change my diet at this point in life.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
You should try new things.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I respect cantaloupe decision

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

The Colonel posted:

You should try new things.

I do! Just vegetarian things. I have actual reasons I'm passionate about for staying vegetarian, I just generally avoid getting into them casually or on the internet, since folks rarely actually care. Eggs in particular are just a matter of momentum and keeping the family happy, though.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I do! Just vegetarian things. I have actual reasons I'm passionate about for staying vegetarian, I just generally avoid getting into them casually or on the internet, since folks rarely actually care. Eggs in particular are just a matter of momentum and keeping the family happy, though.
I support your decision but I may need some recipe ideas because I want to try aubergine

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

You will know when the time comes

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Namtab posted:

I support your decision but I may need some recipe ideas because I want to try aubergine

I generally don't care for eggplant. It can be quite nice in a good ratatouille, though. Eggplant Parmesan is the most common eggplant-centric dish.

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~

Namtab posted:

Just make Baba Ghanoush and eat it on some flatbread or pita chips. It's basically hummus but made with eggplant instead of chickpeas. It's very yummy.

I started watching the first season of this series and it's pretty drat funny. Akari's older sister needs some professional help though. :yikes:

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
i am watching the first episode as we speak

:yikes: is literally what that girl does

i

FIVE MINUTES IN AND THIS GIRL HAS A BODY PILLOW OF HER YOUNGER SISTER

i cannot even

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Gyra_Solune posted:

i am watching the first episode as we speak

:yikes: is literally what that girl does

i

FIVE MINUTES IN AND THIS GIRL HAS A BODY PILLOW OF HER YOUNGER SISTER

i cannot even

it's good

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
well yes it seems very fun so far but

but that girl has a body pillow of her younger sister who is only just in middle school

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Akari's sister is the worse thing about the show, but it's usually a dumb throwaway joke rather than spending quarter of the episode on it. :/

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

she is the worst big sister and not even in a good way

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
she gets like, 15 minutes of screentime total across all the aired episodes so not really a big deal.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I don't think the amount of screentime she gets means no one can say that it's not still super loving weird that she's got a body pillow of her little sister!

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Anime

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.

RareAcumen posted:

I don't think the amount of screentime she gets means no one can say that it's not still super loving weird that she's got a body pillow of her little sister!

You mean you don't? :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

RareAcumen posted:

Nobody's saying it's not weird. However,

Blhue posted:

she gets like, 15 minutes of screentime total across all the aired episodes so not really a big deal.

Sakurazuka posted:

Akari's sister is the worse thing about the show, but it's usually a dumb throwaway joke rather than spending quarter of the episode on it. :/

It's played for comedy only, no sexualisation

• Locked thread