Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Sakurazuka posted:

If anyone could make a decent AV out of this.... Might be a bit dark though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Those are cool thanks, not gonna change it for a bit yet but they're appreciated. :)

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
i hope these 14-year old girls gently caress on screen, says fans

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

hmmmmm no

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

now i have a question: do men exist at all in the yuruverse?

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

now i have a question: do men exist at all in the yuruverse?

Similar to how a T-Rex can only see things that are moving, a lesbian can only see women. men are invisible to them.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
e: nah, this post sucked.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
I think Ganbo (Mirakurun's robot enemy) is male.

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015
There were some men in the background in the Valentine's Day episode. I think some of them even had lines.

Also, according to the "Cross Review" bit in the last episode, all the Mirakurun characters are voiced in-universe by their real-life VAs.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

StandardVC10 posted:

e: nah, this post sucked.

Post it anyway, that's my philosophy

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
So I'm catching up with last weeks episode and even though tsundere Ayano x Kyouko is really cute, I think Kyouko x Yui edges them out on my sweetness meter. That whole scene where Yui was reading was adorable

Of course, it'll just take another 'date' for AxK to bounce back, I bet :3:

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
oh goddamn it episode 7! :kimchi: I'm glad Chinatsu continues to be a cute weirdo

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains
Episode 08 is already the best episode of the season and I am not even beyond the OP yet

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Really liked the use of music cues in the opening bit.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

That part was really great.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

DeafNote posted:

Episode 08 is already the best episode of the season and I am not even beyond the OP yet

You weren't kidding, that segment was amazing! :kimchi:

e. I'm afraid I'm going to need an entire show based around that Chizuru+Kaede scene in the park, holy crap that was the most adorable thing

Knorth fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Nov 23, 2015

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

DeafNote posted:

Episode 08 is already the best episode of the season and I am not even beyond the thumbnail yet

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
Chizuru has good taste in books.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Of course, there are people who like masochist cider. lmao

unpronounceable
Apr 4, 2010

You mean we still have another game to go through?!
Fallen Rib

Knorth posted:

You weren't kidding, that segment was amazing! :kimchi:

It really reminded me of the old Looney Toons cartoons where there was only the music and maybe sound effects for audio. I'd forgotten how much I like it when they sync up like that.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

Of course, there are people who like masochist cider. lmao
Is that a real thing? :catstare:

unpronounceable
Apr 4, 2010

You mean we still have another game to go through?!
Fallen Rib

Poil posted:

Is that a real thing? :catstare:

https://twitter.com/MilesExpress999/status/668876308286300161

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Rewatching the first season and also watching the third season has given me a newfound appreciation for Kyoko. She comes off as an energetic fool but it's becoming clear that a lot of her foolishness is actually deliberate to evoke a straight man response (as she often does with Akari) and she's also really considerate of others. Plenty of her seemingly selfish actions are actually benign, like when she crashes at Yui's place to make sure Yui isn't lonely. She's quick to become jealous / down but equally quick to bounce back up. She's probably the character with the most depth in YRYR.

She's great is what I'm saying. Deliberately setting up the pajamas so Sakurako could get them in a few tries was really nice of her.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

That opening was probably the best thing I've seen all season, drat.

clamp down and keep going
Jun 19, 2013
Everything about this episode was perfect.

YOTC
Nov 18, 2005
Damn stupid newbie

docentburr posted:

loving seriously. This was such a good episode.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

docentburr posted:

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Sakurazuka posted:

That opening was probably the best thing I've seen all season, drat.

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
why exactly is it that Masochist Cider is blatantly a photoshop of an A&W can, which is good

but yeah that bit with Matsumoto was really pleasant, and I agree Kyoko is the best. i am hoping she actually has clued into the fact that ayano wants to marry her

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Also I quite enjoyed the Kyoko/Ayano date from the previous episode.

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
That opening alone makes this one of the best anime episodes of the year.

Also, this part needs more love.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Command Ant posted:

Was seriously expecting Himawari or someone else to walk in on them at that moment.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Was seriously expecting Himawari or someone else to walk in on them at that moment.

Just these two glorious idiots, and not a straight man in sight. Or straight girl, in various ways.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Rewatching the first season and also watching the third season has given me a newfound appreciation for Kyoko. She comes off as an energetic fool but it's becoming clear that a lot of her foolishness is actually deliberate to evoke a straight man response (as she often does with Akari) and she's also really considerate of others. Plenty of her seemingly selfish actions are actually benign, like when she crashes at Yui's place to make sure Yui isn't lonely. She's quick to become jealous / down but equally quick to bounce back up. She's probably the character with the most depth in YRYR.

She's great is what I'm saying. Deliberately setting up the pajamas so Sakurako could get them in a few tries was really nice of her.

I agree

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

That first five and a half minutes or so with Matsumoto was probably the best Yuru Yuri has ever been.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Command Ant posted:

It's been ten minutes since I've seen it and I already don't know what the hell is going on in this image.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

toshino kyonko

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009

Gyra_Solune posted:

why exactly is it that Masochist Cider is blatantly a photoshop of an A&W can, which is good
I never really saw root bear being sold in Japan while I was living there so I guess it's gross to the Japanese taste buds? Probably in the same way I think the popular in Japan sesame ice cream tastes like dirt.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

You don't get root beer here either and the one time I tried it it tasted like cough syrup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
"Wildo Geese" will never cease to amuse me.

e: wrong moe thread

Yes_Cantaloupe fucked around with this message at 08:17 on Nov 25, 2015

• Locked thread