Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
t ran into a tree on thes ide of the road

it was this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
minion meeme is a dope rear end meme good poo poo OP :thumbsup:

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
hmm i dont think the people around me know what type of car i am driving maybe i should put a grandma meme sticker on it just in case

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
haha the minions are totally like me and my family :)

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

did people get this retarded about the aliens in toy story? because they're basically the same thing except they appeared in good movies

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

did it have...rack and minion steering? :smugmrgw:

CuteJen96
Feb 23, 2015

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 3 years!)

👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good poo poo go౦ԁ poo poo👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌poo poo right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good poo poo

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
What a loving retard. Cool guys (like sa user Kuato), put Rage Against the Machine decals and dog decals on their vehicle. :smug:

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

Quote-Unquote posted:

did people get this retarded about the aliens in toy story? because they're basically the same thing except they appeared in good movies

not really from what i remember

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Oh haha I get it they're mentally retarded.

DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

We will become evil and the stars will come alive
Minions are the most naked merch sales vehicle ever and it owns

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

I saw a ben carson sticker on a jeep the other day and one of my coworkers also has a ben carson sticker on their car.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
whatever those things are look annoying so i never watched the show

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Some lame rear end poo poo right there, if you got stickers that aren't Tap Out, then you can gently caress off and die.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
pshh, you idiots need to get with the times. Car magnets are the next big thing.

pookerbug
Jan 21, 2006

the vitreous humourist
Out on the road today I saw a deadhead sticker on a Cadillac.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Libelous Slander posted:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
you care just as much about the minion as the person who put that sticker on their car does, except in the opposite direction

instead try not giving a poo poo instead of letting a stupid little corporate cartoon mascot affect you

namaste

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Cowman posted:

I saw a ben carson sticker on a jeep the other day and one of my coworkers also has a ben carson sticker on their car.

watch out they might be prone to falling alseep at the wheel

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
careening off the road into a tree and severing your spinal column is the new black

naem
May 29, 2011

The minions were a last minute addition hacked into that movie with the offensive Russian stereotypes because they realized it wasn't cute enough.

Some intern had a yellow animated pill creature wearing overalls they made on their work computer and they were like "ok copy/paste a bunch of these and have them run around in the scene we already made, have Steve Farrell come back in and record him saying MINIONS a lot. Ok good ship it"

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

naem posted:

The minions were a last minute addition hacked into that movie with the offensive Russian stereotypes because they realized it wasn't cute enough.

Some intern had a yellow animated pill creature wearing overalls they made on their work computer and they were like "ok copy/paste a bunch of these and have them run around in the scene we already made, have Steve Farrell come back in and record him saying MINIONS a lot. Ok good ship it"

you mad that something so simple resonated with so many people?

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

pookerbug posted:

Out on the road today I saw a deadhead sticker on a Cadillac.

Don't look back you can never look back

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

Fun Shoe

Germstore posted:

you mad that something so simple resonated with so many people?

:siren:/!\ NORMIE DETECTED /!\:siren:

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
don't look back, you can never look back

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Minions express the rugged individualism that best represents the Jeep/Chrysler/Dodge/Ram brand, guys.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Libelous Slander posted:

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Oh haha I get it they're mentally retarded.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Post a pic of the tree, OP.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

CuteJen96 posted:

👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good poo poo go౦ԁ poo poo👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌poo poo right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good poo poo

Smoking_Dragon
Dec 12, 2001

WOE UNTO THEE
Pillbug
Do people still put those Grateful Dead bear stickers on their cars anymore???

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:
I put a super saiyan sticker next to my equal sticker on the back of my car.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

:rolleye:

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

String Beans posted:

I put a super saiyan sticker next to my equal sticker on the back of my car.

holy poo poo

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

i was with my fiancé at the store and we saw a minion costume for adults, i said i wanted to buy it and spout dumb aphorisms all night at a halloween party so my costume could be "an elderly relative's facebook "

she didn't get it

she is on fb all the time and had apparently managed to avoid the scourge of this crap

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

eugene the jeep is the only small yellow merchandising product that should be featured on jeeps

naem
May 29, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
minions putting on stickers of movie minions lol

• Locked thread