Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
How do you not call that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Massive loving hook cost the Penguins there.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

WE HAVE ETERNITY TO KNOW YOUR FLEISCH

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
steven stamkos has to be the all-time "pickup-game-with-no-goalies, hit-the-post-to-score" scoring champion of the vast universe

Krime
Jul 30, 2003

Somebody has to do the scoring around here.
Nice weak side goal MAF

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

MAF :catstare:

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

This hotdog is about as real as your story Steve Simmons

And that call ends the game. Pens can't score 3.

Krime
Jul 30, 2003

We are down, it's the 3rd... goodnight.

Hypnobeard
Sep 15, 2004

Obey the Beard

Caps are playing dump n chase on the pp :shepface:

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
i'd really like to see austin watson not on the 4th line

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
seriously that hook lead to just about a 2 on 0 lol.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
oilers not losing :toot:

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Hypnobeard posted:

Caps are playing dump n chase on the pp :facepalm:

We have secretly switched Montreal and Washington's coaches. Lets see if anyone notices.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Oh another goal against because the refs are garbage

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
nyquist is in mid-season diving form.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
That's an egregious call that Johnston should be throwing poo poo at the refs over but he just kinda stands there looking confused. Whatever. Not like the Pens were likely to score a third goal anyways :(

mindofme
May 19, 2003

Learn trispace and never have to think about math again!
Anders Nilsson is cool. 16 shots stopped in the 1st.

Oilers still real bad.

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

So is Torts the only available coach? Because I would threaten this team with him.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
and nyquist scores on the power play he generated by diving and this is a greater injustice than the signing of the TPP

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

Wonderllama posted:

and nyquist scores on the power play he generated by diving and this is a greater injustice than the signing of the TPP

Beautiful shot though!

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Patrick Eaves is injured. Finish your drink.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
That's a make up call if I've ever seen one

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

There is the soft make up call.

Hypnobeard
Sep 15, 2004

Obey the Beard

And Chimera is hurt, woo. Perfect loving night.

Gunjin
Apr 27, 2004

Om nom nom
I'm pretty sure Chimera just broke his leg on a blown hooking call by the ref.

communist kangaroo
Oct 2, 2006

those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, i have koalas.
ref you suck chant

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Mage_Boy posted:

So is Torts the only available coach? Because I would threaten this team with him.

That does bring up an interesting question. If MJ gets shitcanned, who coaches the Pens? Sullivan just started in WBS, doubt he would get called up. Does Jimmy come down until a permenent coach can be found?

Gunjin
Apr 27, 2004

Om nom nom
Get the low point of the season out of the way on game #2.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

No idea how that went in, but Jason Spezza! :toot:

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Oh thanks refs, that really helps now.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

Vincent Van Goat posted:

That does bring up an interesting question. If MJ gets shitcanned, who coaches the Pens? Sullivan just started in WBS, doubt he would get called up. Does Jimmy come down until a permenent coach can be found?

call now, mike keenan is standing by

Krime
Jul 30, 2003

Vincent Van Goat posted:

I hope the Bruins fire Julien so the Penguins can fire Johnston and hire Julien.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
:laffo: what an embarrassing powerplay. Crosby and Malkin loving stink so far this year. Holy poo poo.

Gunjin
Apr 27, 2004

Om nom nom
Thornton is a piece of poo poo.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Make up calls are the weakest thing. "SORRY we probably should have called that one...shame it cost you a goal, but hey you can have a free power play that you might score on?"

Krime
Jul 30, 2003

How the gently caress do you give up a 3 on 1 against you while you're on the god damned power play?

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
not sure what tootoo was doing there

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Man judging by this thread my GCL stream is like 2 minutes behind or something retarded like that

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

what the hell are the powerplay lines?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

Krime posted:

How the gently caress do you give up a 3 on 1 against you while you're on the god damned power play?

Ladies and gentlemen, your Pittsburgh Penguins!

• Locked thread