Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe
Have they confirmed if the shooting is simulated or just dice rolling to-hits?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

Fun Shoe

Gooble Rampling posted:

Performance seems to be an issue as well.

I think there was a problem with the review build that has since been patched out. Check out some of the notes on the video reviews.

Bought this purely for the pretty graphics and the campaign. I get the impression the focus is very much on the singleplayer aspect rather than the multiplayer, so as long as they do it well it'll pass in my book.

PS I find Starcraft and it's ilk intolerable, despite its much lauded game mechanics. It has simply no sense of spectacle at all.

Z the IVth fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Jan 20, 2016

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

Fun Shoe

DatonKallandor posted:

Also no giving orders while paused? What the gently caress?

Starcraft doesn't have that poo poo either. The AI is retarded anyway, why do you need even more handholding?

• Locked thread