Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Valbuena!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Oh for gently caress's sake

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
sigh

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
God dammit

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Please for god's sake spend some money and fix the bullpen for next year this poo poo is infuriating

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Well enjoy the ALCS Royals fans

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Get me a goddamn bullpen at all costs for next year

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Intruder posted:

They had a top 5 pen this year jesus dude

People keep telling me this so apparently I only catch the games where they implode or something

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

Intruder posted:

Harris and Sipp both had sub-2 ERAs, Gregerson was shaky but was like 32 or 36 on save opportunities, until September Neshek was super dependable

Fine I was wrong. I'm just... angry. Sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
And we did eliminate the Yankees as someone pointed out. Gonna clutch that fact to my breast in the long cold offseason.

• Locked thread